Chapter 13;

I woke up to the sound of my alarm clock going off. I sleepily turned to face my alarm clock to only see that it's 6:30! Class starts at 7:15! I ran to the bathroom and showered as fast as I could. In the process of getting out of the shower, I slipped and landed on my butt. Great.

I decided to go for a simple outfit. Like a black tank top with a black and white flannel over it, black skinny jeans, timberlands and some gold accessories. I braided my purple locks and shoved all the stuff I need for the classes in my bag pack and raced to meet the boys.

By the time I reached the common room, it's 7:08. I was tired from all the running and pushing other student aside. You see, I'm a very petite person.

"He-hey. S-sorry for being late. I've been snoozing m-my alarm." I said in between breathes.

"Nah, it's fine. GD is still getting ready so you're not the latest." T.O.P said.

"Are you nervous? For classes?" Daesung asked.

"Should I?" I replied, getting worried.

"No. Not really. All you need to do is behave. The kids here are friendly." Tae Yang said giving me a reassuring smile.

"Besides, there's a hot teacher that's teaching us Higher Learning." Seungri said while making hand gestures to make the teacher's curves. To think he was crying the first time I met him. I just playfully rolled my eyes at him. Just then, GD came to the common room.

"Where were you? You were later than I was!" I said.

"Perfection takes time." He said while shushing me.

Then all of us got up and the boys lead their way since this is the first time I have attended mutant classes. From what Tae Yang told me, we're having self-defense classes first.

A huge man with huge muscles came in the class. He resembled a wolf with his hair and badass beard. I studied him carefully, he looked dangerous. As all he did was glare at all of us.

"Good morning." He said and all of the students in this class replied the gesture back, "So for this self-defense class, some accidents will be programmed and you will have to protect yourself with your abilities. Since we have a new comer, we will have to enter this programmed scenarios as a group. Groups of 6 people!" The guys instantly looked at me and giving me the pedophile face. All this little things reminded me of high school. I smiled at that.

After we have grouped up, the wolf-liked man brought us in a room that is made out of glass. He instructed my team to go in first while the rest of the class waits outside where they can see us do the exercise.

Suddenly, the lights in the room gets dim and suddenly we're like in some part of war and we're fighting against some huge giant metal robots that can duplicate our powers and use it against us, I noticed because GD started throwing flaming balls of fire but the robots manage to suck it in and throw it in his direction but thank god he stepped out of the way and missed him.

"Blink! Teleport me to the top of that pedestal!" Tae Yang shouted, I nodded in response and teleported him to the top of the pedestal and he tried jumping on the back of the robot while stabbing it's back with his claws. But to no avail, he got thrown back on the ground.

Daesung ran as fast as he could towards the robot and threw a punch but the robot didn't move an inch. Taking the opportunity, the robot hit Dae and sent him flying back.

Then a robot ran towards me trying to attack with all my strength, I pushed him back with my telekinesis and levitated him and slamming him to the ground and there it was lying on the ground in thousand of pieces.

It was really messy as Daesung tried throwing punches, T.O.P trying to take control over their systems, GD sending fireballs to the robots, Tae Yang stabbing them but that didn't do good. Then another robot came towards Seungri when he was battling with the other robot and the robot hit Seungri on his back and he fell to the ground screaming and I ran to him as fast as I could to help him but something took over me. My eyes started to lit up and the marks on my hands began to glow and I lifted the robot that hurt Seungri and slammed it to the ground again and again till you can see a thousand of robot pieces on the ground but I didn't stop there, I levitated a huge boulder and sent it flying to a robot that was running towards the other guys. I teleported myself on top of a robot and I grabbed hold of it's neck and head and ripped it apart. My hand was burning but then the marks on my hand began to glow brighter than ever then I heard someone shout,

"STOP!!!!!! STOP THE PROGRAMMING!!!" And realize it's T.O.P and the guys surrounded me with panicked expressions on their faces.

"W-what?" I said trying to get up. By now, my hands and eyes are back to normal.

"Don't move!" Tae Yang said while holding me down. Everyone started to eye my waist and I looked down to see nothing but blood and a metal pole stabbed in my waist. I took all my will to rip the metal out. Within seconds, the injury fully healed.

The room was back to normal and then I heard clapping. Then the wolf-like teacher and Professor YG came in the room looking impressed.

Then everything went black.

[edited]