Chapter 12;

Here I am, on a Sunday night, chilling in the common room with the guys. They were all telling me all sorts of stories from girl crushes to joining the Y-Men team. I wasn't really paying any attention to the 'girl crush' part but the part where they're talking about joining Y-Men got me totally curious.

"Hey, what's a Y-Men?" I asked bluntly and all I got was gasps and wide eyes darted at me.

"Noona!? You don't know what's Y-Men?!!" Seungri said faking an offended expression. I just shook my head and put my hand up in defense.

"It's a group of the best mutants in the school to fight alongside G.O.M.R against Magneto." T.O.P said.

"Uh, what's G.O.M.R? And Magneto?" I asked feeling super confused. All my life working in the facility, I never found myself stupider than ever! I just found out I don't know much things. I feel like I've been living under a rock all this years.

"G.O.M.R is Government Of Mutant Rights. Okay, let me tell you a story," Daesung said while making hand gestures to exaggerate his story, "Once there were two mutants that were best friends. In fact, they were childhood friends. Until one day, the humans pledge against Mutant Rights. The two best friends were clearly unhappy about the situation but both have different ways of reacting to it. One of them decided to talk things out and tried reasoning the humans but the other believed in power and wanted to wipe out the entire human race. They were both clearly disagreeing on each other's terms but at last, one of them gave in. They ended up trying to reason with the humans but the human race won't listen. Within days, the human race managed to capture mutants like us- and injecting a serum to remove our abilities. The two best friends were furious but one was raging. One of them secretly made an organization of mutants who wants to fight against the humans, believing they have the power to kill them all. And the one who did that was Magneto." I got goosebumps hearing his name after I heard Daesung's story. By now, everyone sat in their seats listening to Daesung's story.

"Well, what happened to the oth-" I was cut off with Tae Yang's hand over my mouth.

"I'm not finished." Daesung said with a serious expression on his face.

"Sorry, please continue."

"Magneto decided to ask his best friend to join him and attack the humans and kill them all, but he protested. He didn't believe in killing innocent souls just because of a group of people who are against mutant rights. So one believed in power and the other believed in equality. They ended up parting their ways. But I wouldn't blame Magneto, I would do the same thing but killing innocent people is just not right. I am angry but it's not the right thing to do."

"So what happened to Magneto's organization? And what does the Y-Men have to do with this?" I said.

"The organization has grown bigger. They have from assassins to murderers, all dying to kill the humans. The Y-Men is founded and grouped by Magneto's one and only best friend and now they're trying to protect the innocent humans."

"But the humans are against you guys!" I exclaimed, frustrated.

"That's what they have all been saying. But there's a plot twist to this. The humans are providing services for mutants who are willing to remove their abilities by injecting a serum but will still kill any mutants who are stopping them. Magneto and his friends are still not happy about it, so is Y-Men but they are more worried about what Magneto is planning than the humans."

"So we're letting the mutants give up their abilities?" Daesung just shrugged it off and tried changing the subject by asking some other questions that I don't give a damn about.

I was too flustered in my own thoughts to know what they're talking about until T.O.P started interrupting my thoughts.

"Hey, you okay?" A deep voice said in my head that made me have a heart attack.

"Yeah, just confused."

"About what?"

"Dae's story. Who's the other best friend though?"

Before T.O.P could answer me, GD tapped on my shoulder.

"Huh?" I said while looking at them, confused.

"Seungri was asking about your mutant name." GD said.

"M-mutant name?" I said while stuttering. Wow, I can stutter now! Who knew?

"Yeah! Like GD! Short form for G-Dragon, cuz he breathes fire and stuff." Dae said while munching on his potato sticks.

"I don't have a mutant name." I said, sounding dissapointed.

"We'll think of one!" Seungri said excitedly.

"How about Raven?" GD said.

"Ummm, nah. It has nothing related to me!" I said, trying to sound offended.

"Violet fury?"

"Tele? Because Tele-port and Tele-kinesis?"

"Unicorn?"

I gasped loudly and gave an offended face. The guys only chuckled and laughed at my expression.

"Blink." Tae Yang said out of nowhere.

"What?" I asked.

"Blink. Your name. You know, because in a blink of an eye, you'd disappear cause you might have teleported somewhere else." He replied with a smirk on his face.

I was surprised and impressed so I just nodded and said, "Yeah, blink. I like blink."

All of us talked till' curfew, which is 11pm since there's classes tomorrow. I said my goodbye's and went back to my dorm. I can't wait for tomorrow! But for now, I need rest.

Doo-dong! Cliffhanger for "Who's the other best friend?!" Writing this in the middle of the night. LIKE A BOSS! It's like, almost midnight here in Seoul. Alright, will update soon! Don't forget to share & Vote!

[edited]