=THIRTY-FIVE=

[A/N: Good ol' smut warning]
Taehyung.

I was awoken in a rather abrupt way, I felt something in my private area which felt as if it didn't belong there. I groaned and lifted the sheets, still half asleep. And what I saw led to me being fully conscious in a second.

"Y-Yoongi, what are you doing?" I asked, my voice coming out raspy from still being asleep a minute before. He released my dick out of his mouth with a silent pop and unleashed his gummy smile at me.

"You're finally awake!" He giggled and I just stared at him. How can someone turn from incredibly hot to unbelievably cute in one second?? I carefully pulled him up, only now feeling the desire in the pit of my stomach from his actions.

"Good Morning to you too" I grinned and kissed him. "What were you doing anyway? You could've just woken me up with a slap in the face or a less brutal method, for example, kisses." I stated. "But what's the fun in that?" He smirked.

He started kissing my neck, slightly sucking on the mark which lead to a quiet moan escaping my lips. "Yoongi-ah, stop" I whined, even though I was fully awake and had a raging boner.

"B-But Tae" he pouted and I sighed. "You little devil" I murmured and turned us over rapidly so I was hovering above him. "So you thought you could wake me up like that without consequences?" I smirked.

~~~~~~~~~~ Third Person View.~~~~~~~~~~

The younger gasped at the sentence of the alpha. This is so hot I think my brain needs a reboot~ he thought and bit his lip, making Taehyungs smirk grow.

"So you don't feel any regret for disrupting my peaceful dream like that?" Taehyung cooed, caressing Yoongi's waist with his long slender fingers.

Yoongi just smiled and shook his head no, he didn't regret it. "Well if I was you," the older licked his lips, "I would regret it" he smirked and left kisses along Yoongis collarbones.

The latter couldn't do anything but gasp, the feeling of his mate's feathery kisses triggering his heat again. "T-Tae..." he moaned out quietly, making the alpha smile.

The alpha decided to tease the small omega a little. "You like this, darling?" He cooed, beginning to leave love bites all over his collar bones and neck. The younger nodded, but Taehyung wasn't having that. "Words please" he cooed and brushed his lips against his mates.

"Yes, a lot" the omega responded, his eyes now almost pulsating in a vibrant blue hue. At that moment he wanted nothing more than to feel his alphas soft lips against his, the tingly sensation spreading through his whole body.

He felt his mate's fingers trace down his torso, over his abs and his clothed member. Taehyung smirked as he saw Yoongi biting his lip. "A-Alpha, p-please" Yoongi whined and Taehyung groaned at the sight in front of him, his boyfriend all sweaty and desperate, for him.

"Well, I can't do anything if you have clothes on" Taehyung teased, and Yoongi took off his clothes almost with the speed of light.

"Good omega" Taehyung cooed in his alpha voice, making the omega purr. The alpha traced his mate's thighs with his fingers, only a feathery touch, but it still made Yoongi go feral.

He whimpered and begged his alpha to finally do something, although no coherent words left his lips. Nonetheless, the brunette understood and slowly pushed two fingers inside his mate.