=EIGHT=

Yoongi.

"Kookie..." I said, slowly approaching him. "Is... Is all of this true or just a bad dream...." he said, his voice croaky. Only now I realized which state he was in. He had dark circles under his eyes, his hair was messy and he seemed to have lost a bit of weight.

"Werewolves are real? And my best friend since elementary school is one of them?" He said, staring at the table. "I can't believe it myself," I said quietly. He shook his head. "No no, this has to be a dream. A really fucked up one." Jimin put a hand on his shoulder. "Hey, it's okay..."

"Can you guys prove it? Like can you transform right before my eyes?" Jungkook said, sounding desperate. "You need to turn around," Tae said. "Why?" Jungkook asked confused. "I don't wanna destroy any more clothes by shifting while wearing them" he simply said.

The boy turned around, really perplexed. I followed, his friends probably being used to the nudity. There was a little change in the air in the room I couldn't make out. "You can turn around now." Jimin softly said. I and he turned around, only to see a majestic but massive wolf standing in the kitchen. So it was really him that night...

Jungkook stood up and circled Taehyung, cautiously, obviously a little scared. He then placed a hand on Tae's head, cautiously petting the fur. "Wow..." he said.

"That's fucking wicked!" He screamed excitedly. We all were perplexed by his reaction because he seemed to take it quite well. "So are you really Taehyung??" He asked Tae. Tae just tried to replicate a bark, which was way too dark and sounded quite wrong. The others began laughing at the scene, it was probably ridiculous to them. I just looked at him confused.

'I can't talk to him through the link, he's not a wolf, I have to do something to respond, even if it's barking like a fucking dog' his voice resonated in my head. Another thing which I had to get used to.

"So you can change in and out of wolf form as you please??" Jungkook asked, looking at Namjoon. He nodded, "We can, but it takes a lot of training. And at first, it really hurts terribly, but it becomes less with time. Plus if we don't control ourselves and get overwhelmed by strong emotions, it's possible to shift unwanted." He must have noticed the horror in my face because he added "but there's nothing you can't train" really quick.

"But let's eat, we can discuss all the wolfy stuff while eating." Everyone nodded and took a seat. Tae picked up his clothes with his mouth and went somewhere we couldn't see, probably to change back. A minute later he joined us at the table. Everyone was loading their plate with food and seemed to forget about the bizarre situation for a moment.

I noticed Namjoon and Jin being really close to each other as if they were a couple. "Are you guys a couple?" I asked, curiosity getting the best of me. Jin smiled "Humans call it a couple, we call it mates". He looked at Namjoon with his eyes full of adoration. Namjoon just smiled back and gave him a quick peck on the lips. I tried finding Jin's mark, only now noticing the scar. Wow... Must be really nice I thought.

I went on and explained Jungkook my experience, his expression changing from fascinated to worried and the other way around through the whole story. Then Jimin went on and explained all the wolf stuff he had to know about. Jungkook practically sucked up all the information like a sponge.

"I feel like Bella from Twilight" he concluded. Every single wolf at the table began bursting out with laughter and even I had to smile. "Don't Tell me there are vampires too! And fairies, trolls, gnomes, angels-" Hobi directly stopped him.

"No no no, don't worry, there aren't," he said, still in between laughs. "But it's important you don't tell anyone of anything, regarding this." Taehyung suddenly said gesturing to everyone at the table. "Or else I'll have to bite your head off."

Jungkook dropped his fork and a little bit of food fell out of his mouth as he gasped at Tae. "I'm just kidding, but seriously don't tell anyone about the wolf stuff, for our and your own good. I don't believe you like living in psychiatry for the next few months" he said, resuming to eat. Jungkook nodded eagerly.

++++++++++++

Hoseok was driving me and Jungkook home, we ate breakfast and talked a little bit they told me it'd be better to go home because my parents must be worried to death. "Did you already make up a story to tell your parents?" Hobi asked and looked at me through the rearview.

I shook my head, I had so many racing thoughts I barely had time to think about that. "Let's just tell them you were at mine and your phone stopped working and you lost your keys?" Jungkook proposed.

"Isn't that a little obvious? Don't your parents know each other?" Hobi asked confused.

"Yeah they do, but my parents don't really care about me, my mum is a businesswoman, really working hard. Which means cheating on my dad with different chairmen to maintain her position. My dad is always on trips for work, he's a hotel manager. I basically live alone" he said, shrugging.

"Oh... I'm sorry for asking just like that" Hoseok excused himself. "It's fine, really. I accepted it with 14 and just went along." I nodded, clearly remembering that time. He dropped us both off at my home, shooting us a smile. "Jimin will add you both to the group, there's nothing you don't know now anyway," he said and waved.

We waved back and drove off. Here I go... I sighed and took a few breaths.