=THIRTY-ONE=

[A/N: Smut warning]
Third Person View.

"I don't have a plan, Oppa," the younger said, making the older gulp loudly. "I don't believe you" the alpha hummed, leaving a trail of wet kisses along the omegas jawline and neck.

He rolled them over, so Taehyung was hovering above Yoongi. "I didn't have a plan, but it still worked" the younger replied cheekily.

"Don't be too sure this is working out in your favor" the alpha rasped, making Yoongi shiver. He left wet kisses all over his collarbones, exposed by the oversized shirt. Yoongi gasped as Taehyung sneakily lifted his shirt with one hand, tracing his abs teasingly.

"You will regret teasing me," the older said, lifting the youngers shirt further and kissing his stomach. Yoongi felt his muscles tense in pleasure from his lover's touch and his hair slightly tickling his skin.

He tried to hold in his moans and whines, not wanting to let his alpha win. But when Taehyungs lips were moving right over the waistband of his sweatpants, a small moan escaped him, which made the alpha grin in triumph.

Taehyung left love bites along his V-Line and then decided to pull down his sweats, admiring the boxers tightly clinging to Yoongis hips, then moving back up to admire the younger's entire body.

"You're so breathtaking..." he whispered, and Yoongi smiled at the compliment, but quickly turned them the other way round, straddling Taehyungs lap. "My turn." He just said and began sucking on the skin of the alpha, leaving love bites all over his neck and collar bones.

Small groans escaped Taehyungs beautiful lips, his hips jutting up to satisfy his semi. Yoongi moves back a bit, looking his boyfriend in the face, admiring his plump lips, honey-coated skin, soft hair that was falling into his eyes, and mesmerizing eyes. And that's when he made the decision.

"Mark me."

The younger said, breathlessly, biting his lip. "Are you sure?" Taehyung asked, taken by surprise. "Yes I am sure, I want to be yours, and I want you to be my alpha," he said, smiling lovingly at his hopefully soon to be mate.

Taehyung nodded and sat up, Yoongi still in his lap. He halfway shifted, looking at Yoongi questioningly, needing another reassurance to finally mark his mate. Yoongi nodded. "I know that it'll hurt, but I also know you'll take care of me. I trust you with my life, Tae." Yoongi said, kissing the elder's cheek.

Taehyung nodded, and the ravenette slightly tilted his head, exposing the juncture like a dessert to the young alpha. The latter couldn't hold back anymore and sunk his fangs into said juncture.

Both felt dizzy, their heads fogged, but both felt euphoria flooding their veins. A loud whine escaped Yoongis mouth, and he tightly held on to Taehyungs hair, overwhelmed by the sensation of being mates.

Their worlds spun violently, crashing into one another, their hearts beating in the same rhythm, their souls finally joined together after longing for each other for so long.

Taehyung carefully pulled back, licking the new mark and sealing it, making it heal a little. "You're mine now," he said in his alpha voice, looking at his mate with a mix of adoration and lust in his eyes. Yoongi just nodded, still breathless from the moment.

"I'm yours" Yoongi repeated, making his alpha smile. "You know what? I don't care about hierarchical systems" Taehyung suddenly said, confusing the younger. "What do you mean?" The latter asked, tilting his head slightly.