=ELEVEN=

[A/N: Smut Warning]

Third Person View.

The omega nodded, unsure of what to do. He desperately wanted to make the pain go away, but he never even had a make-out session.

"I'll only do it if you agree," Taehyung said, silently hoping the younger one would agree. The younger one already felt the sweating start again, he had to think fast. He knew he had a crush on the tall handsome boy, and his inner wolf also seemed very attracted to him. He wanted his first time to be different, more romantic, but at the same time, he was really glad that he hadn't go through this alone.

"Okay." He simply said, taking the alpha by surprise. "What okay?" He asked, confused. "Please take care of me" he whispered, pulling the older one closer. The older one was surprised, but began to smile. "You know, I really like you," he said and smiled at the omega, which immediately blushed a deep magenta.

"I kind of like you too" he whispered, almost inaudible even to wolf hearing. Taehyung just connected their lips, to a sweet, innocent kiss. After a few moments, Yoongi finally closed his eyes too, his heart beating rapidly in his chest. He broke the kiss and looked the alpha in the eyes.

"But one condition." The older one just tilted his head questioningly. "After this, we go on a date and take it slow," he said, pleading. "Of course... This is not the most romantic way for the first time, but I promise I'll take it slow and make it as romantic as I can" the alpha promised with a sweet smile, making the omega blush again.

"Is it okay if I take your shirt off? I don't want you to get sick, you've been sweating a lot and it's cold here" the older one said. "You just want to see me shirtless!" The smaller boy said, but having to smile.

The alpha took the hem of the younger's shirt pulling it upwards, his eyes switching to red. He took it off, and his own shirt right after. He lays down right beside the omega, pulling him close. "Rest while you can" he whispered, stroking the hair of the younger. Taehyung dozed off, the bathroom incident also took a toll on him.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Taehyung.

I must've dozed off because I was awoken by someone grinding on me. I slowly opened my eyes, only to see Yoongi sitting on top of me, hands on my chest, grinding. I bit my lip, gosh I wish this would happen every morning.

His sweet scent and hormones filled my nose, and this time I gave in. I pulled him under me, him laying on the back and me between his legs. I smirked at the sight beneath me, him completely desperate and sweaty, slick already dirtying the sheets.

"So you're just gonna wake me like this?" I said in a voice raspy from sleep. "I-I'm sorry alpha" he whimpered, his eyes now completely blue. I began to kiss his neck, sucking on the juncture of his neck and shoulder, the need to mark him overwhelming, but I did hold back. He moaned right into my ear, "T-Taehyung..."

Him moaning my name like that made me go insane, so I scattered more love bites over his neck and chest, effectively teasing him. His hands found their way into my hair, slightly pulling at it, I smiled and began sucking on one of his nipples, earning me a loud moan. I kissed my way down to his boxers, kissing along the waistband but not taking them off.

"P-Please..." he whimpered. "Ssssh, patience babe," I said, placing a kiss on the tip of his dick. Then I moved to his thighs, sucking several love bites onto the inside of each thigh. He already was a moaning mess, and I wasn't feeling much different. I finally pulled his boxers down, gasping at the marvelous sight.