=SIXTEEN=

Taehyung.

We got to the ticket shelter and paid, having to tear Jungkook away from the stuffies displayed by the window. "So where do you wanna go first?" Jimin asked, smiling at Jungkook.

"The rollercoaster!" His eyes were exploding with happiness. Jimin just smiled, walking with Jungkook in the front, me and Yoongi awkwardly walking behind.

"How did Kookie convince you to tag along?" I sighed, wanting the awkwardness to settle down. "Uhm..." he just brought out, leaving me wondering. But what still didn't get to my head was the fact that Jimin took me and Jongkook took Yoongi- Hold the fuck up.

"Don't tell me this was all planned." I stopped and looked at Yoongi. "It wasn't my idea!" He instantly defended himself. "What- why??" I just brought out and looked at the two boys in front of us, who stopped and just smiled at me.

"I told you it's a double date." Jimin simply said. "But- He doesn't want anything to do with me!! And what if my dad finds out??" I said, distraught.

"Chill Tae. He agreed to give it a try and your dad doesn't have to know. No one will tell him. Just talk it out" Jimin sighed.

I slowly nodded. Right, he doesn't have to know. But if he finds out he will rip my head off and- I was interrupted by Yoongi taking my hand. "Let's go," he said softly, giving me a gummy smile. I just didn't say anything, I just let the tingly sensation run through my hand, smiling.

We were now standing in line at the rollercoaster, noticing how Jimin and Jungkook were staring at each other. "Maybe we should help them" I whispered to Yoongi. "With what?" He answered confused.

"Playing Cupid! Helping them to understand that they love each other!" I whisper shouted, frustrated that Yoongi still looked dumbfounded. "Do you think they do?" He whispered back carefully.

"Are you blind?" I asked. We both turned to look at them. Their hands were touching but none of them dared to intertwine their fingers.

"Oh, I get it now" Yoongi whispered. "Why don't you just hold hands instead of touching your fingers all the time?" Yoongi asked, which earned him a whack on the back of his head from me.

The couple in front is us turned to look at us surprised. "Uhm... We didn't-" Jimin started, but I just took their hands and intertwined their fingers one by one. "There you go," I said, grinning.

Both of them were blushing and I couldn't help but start laughing, Yoongi joining me. "We should've never brought them along, it was a dumb idea" Jungkook stated, still blushing.

"They were kinda right tho," Jimin said, smiling at Jungkook. "Thank you you for your generous help, cupids," Jimin said with sarcasm laced in his voice. Yoongi and I bowed and couldn't stop laughing. The couple turned back around to have some conversation.

This is the perfect time to get to know Yoongi. "So... Have you ever been in a relationship?" I asked.

"Kind of, I guess... in High School, there was a guy I liked, his name was Yeonjun... We had three dates, but then as I was about to meet his parents, his dad lashed out on him because he didn't like his son being bisexual" he explained with sadness in his eyes.

"Are you cursed?" I asked, knowing the same was happening right now but luckily he didn't meet my dad. Yet. I know I can't avoid it my whole life, but I'm trying as long as I can.