=THIRTEEN=

Taehyung.

I am rejecting you as my mate. His words echoed in my head. The world suddenly seemed to lose all its colors, becoming a dull grey. Everything went by in slow motion, I could hear voices but couldn't understand a word. I just looked at Yoongi in disbelief, I was hurt, I was confused, and most importantly I was in pain.

It felt like a thousand daggers were being pushed into my chest, I just clasped my chest and sunk down onto my knees. I saw in Yoongi's eyes he was feeling the same pain, but he just walked away.

Here I was, sitting on the cold floor of the forest, watching the love of my life, my other half, a piece of my soul, simply walking away. And I wasn't able to do anything. I just saw Jungkook running after Yoongi, and felt arms trying to pull me up, probably Jin.

I noticed several other pairs of legs jogging towards us, and I was pulled up, still everything in slow motion and grey. My breath got caught in my chest, I felt like I was drowning, and as if my lungs were on fire.

I couldn't keep my eyes off the horizon, where I last saw his raven hair. I noticed my cheeks getting wet and me getting dragged inside, still not capable to move.

"Taehyung!" I heard my name being called by Hoseok. I slowly turned my head to face him, everything slowly coming back to me. I let out a broken sob. And another one. And another one.

I just felt four pairs of arms holding me tightly, and if it wasn't for them I probably would've broken down. "It's going to be alright Tae, even if I myself have to talk with your dad," Namjoon said.

Namjoons father was like the second leader of the pack, being in charge of training the fighters. I just shook my head, getting a little dizzy. "Don't... You won't accomplish anything other than him being mad at you too" I whispered, knowing his stubbornness.

"You know I'm his best fighter, and he knows how much my father loves me, so he won't really argue with me." He said. Well, he had a point, Namjoons and my dad have been best friends ever since they're born. My mother even joked that my dad loves Namjoons dad more than her.

I just sat there, staring at the wall with empty eyes, tears still falling.

 I was a mess

I was a mess. I didn't know what was happening to me, I just felt empty, nonexistent, as if my body would just dissolve into air.

"I suggest you both leave, Jimin and I will take care of him" Hobi whispered. They hugged me goodbye, but I didn't feel anything. I felt numb.

As they left, I still sat there, staring at the wall, my mind as blank as my heart. Jimin and Hoseok were watching TV in the living room, just letting me accommodate. I heard steps beside me, and soon enough recognized Jimin's voice.