=TWENTY-EIGHT=

Taehyung.

We arrived, and I couldn't help but my legs felt wobbly. Mostly because of nervousness, but my injuries didn't really help in that case. Jungkook went to the door and pressed the bell, Nora almost opening the door instantly.

"Oh my god, Yoongi!" She said and hugged her son. "Where have you been?" She sobbed, now crying into his shoulder. "Why didn't you tell us where you were? Kookie wouldn't tell us, and we didn't know where Taehyung lives or have his number" she sobbed.

"It's alright mum. We have a lot to tell you, and you'll probably think we're all high on weird shit" he said and hugged his mother back. She stepped back and gestured for us all to come in.

We entered and followed her into the living room. We all sat down on the couch, Nora was fetching Myungdae from upstairs.

I gulped and took Yoongi's hand, squeezing it a little. After Yoongis father hugged him and asked the same questions as to his wife, Yoongi gave him the same answer and he sat down.

"So, first of all: where have you been??" Nora said, her voice stern. I couldn't blame them, they both had dark circles under their eyes, and exhaustion written on their forehead. Their son vanished for a week, of course they're worried!

"I got kidnapped," Yoongi said bluntly and looked at his parents. Both gasped and looked at their son in disbelief. "But it's fine, Taehyung and his friends rescued me" he smiled weakly.

"W- How??? And most importantly: why???" Myungdae asked, Nora still frozen in shock. "They wanted information from me. Information I didn't know until I found out, because of their weird hypnotic techniques. Information about my real parents and... birth circumstances"

He really described it well, without mentioning the crazy shit. "But... why? You were a normal child in a normal orphanage... There wasn't anything uncommon" Nora said, furrowing her brows.

"I thought so too... But then I turned 18." Yoongi sighed. "Yeah, you disappeared three days after your birthday, I'm starting to think you're not telling us something, and what's with the frequent disappearing?? Your mother cried day and night!" His father exclaimed, getting louder.

"I-I'm sorry... But there's a reason for that, and I'm telling you now. Promise you won't interrupt or freak out and just listen?" The omega said with pleading eyes, but still serious.

His parents shot each other a concerned look but nodded. "I'm gonna make it really short and blunt. I'm a werewolf, my pack got slaughtered, I ended up in the orphanage, grew up a normal kid, and suppressed my inner wolf. Went to college, met Tae and his friends, they knew before me because they're all from a pack of wolves. Shifted the first time in the night of my 18th, got scared and disappeared to cope." His parents looked utterly confused.

"Got kidnapped because my old pack was quite powerful, and yeah I'm a special wolf because I was born under certain circumstances." He looked at his parents. Nora just looked as if she was about to faint, and Myungdae just looked skeptical.

"Are you high?" He finally asked, and I could see that Jungkook had to bite back a laugh. "I'm not. Jungkook?" He said and turned towards his best friend.

"He's right. Saw it all go down with my own two eyes. Wolves exist, and they lived under us for eons. They didn't want humans to know about their existence, they feared getting hunted down and killed." He explained.