=TWENTY-SEVEN=

Taehyung.

The time I woke up, my whole body hurt. I hissed and didn't even bother to move. I opened my eyes, seeing the moonlight reflecting off the white tiles. So I didn't die, that's good. I lifted my head the best I could, only to see my body covered in gashes, bruises, and whatnot. Dads going to be furious.

I also saw that my wounds already healed a little, meaning we got here just in time. Where's Yoongi? I looked around the room, only to be met with emptiness again. Fuck it, imma sleep. And I drifted off again.

The next time I opened my eyes, the room was dipped into a faint light, meaning it was dawn. The pain was still present, but I could feel if I really tried I can move. I slowly sat up, the pain in my shoulder almost letting me fall back down. I swung my legs over the edge of the bed, trying to steady my breathing.

I looked to my right, there was a tray with a glass and a carafe with water in it. Instead of filling the glass, I downed the whole carafe in an instant. Oh my god, I love water, Jesus Christ...

I slowly padded out of the room, realizing I was in my parents' house. Oh my god, shit must've gone down... I sighed and padded out of the door, unlocking it but locking it afterward.

Thankfully I borrowed the main keys from the drawer and was able to get into my own house, just wanting to sleep in my bed. I unlocked the door as quietly as possible and locked it again once I was inside.

I inhaled and caught the faint scents of all of my friends, even if they were a little sour from the sustained injuries. Thank god everyone made it...

I was about to go upstairs when a voice startled me. "Taehyung?? You shouldn't even be walking!" Yoongi whisper yelled and charged at me, only to pull me into a tight hug. I hugged him back, feeling like nothing happened for a second, only him, alive, and in my arms mattered.

"I'm so glad you're okay" I whispered, burying my nose in his hair. "You're the one to talk!" He said. "You almost died out there!" He whisper-shouted again. "By now you should know I'd die for you. But can we please just sleep now? I feel like ten trucks ran me over in only ten minutes" I said, half-asleep.

He nodded and slung my arm around his shoulder supporting my weight. We went up to my room and settled into the bed. Yoongi pulled away, wanting to stand up. I weakly got ahold of his wrist. "Stay. Please" I whispered. He looked unsure. "I'm glad your mum let me and Kookie stay for the night, and I don't want your dad to rip off my head like he almost did today," he said quietly. I furrowed my brows.

"Can't you just shut up and come cuddle me?" I whispered. He sighed and eventually got back into the bed with me, his head on my stomach where I sustained almost no injuries. I almost instantly fell asleep, the scent of vanilla and roses making me feel safe and at ease.

+++++++

"Awwww look how cute they are!" Someone whispered. Then I heard a scoff. "Hmh. I thought I was clear about the guest room yesterday" a deeper voice whispered back. A faint slapping noise.

"You and I weren't any better at their age" the voice whispered again, now I could identify it as female. "You're right" the male voice sighed. "I do have to admit that they look happy together.."

I slowly opened my eyes, only to see my mum and my dad standing at the door. I flinched, suddenly wide awake. My mum smiled, but my dad looked rather displeased.