=TWENTY-TWO=

Yoongi.

I was in a dark room, pitch black to be precise. I heard quiet voices, and I saw light coming from a crack in the wall, supposedly a door. My head hurt like a bitch, and I couldn't really move.

I tried to, but the only thing that happened was plastic scraping against the concrete floor. Really? A lawn chair? I sighed.

The murmuring outside stilled, and the door got opened, shining the bright light directly into my face. "Ah, you're finally awake," a deep voice said. I squinted against the bright industrial spotlights, but I accustomed fairly quick.

"What do you want from me?" I asked, studying the man's face. He had a messily styled beard, dark hair pulled back into a bun, and a large scar across the cheek.

"So you really are clueless, huh?" The man said and let out a low chuckle. "Clueless about what? Who even are you?? You look like a wannabe Morpheus from Matrix" I said, grinning.

"Clearly got the temper in his blood." He grinned, and his grin made me sick to my stomach. "I'm Matt by the way. Hope you enjoy your stay"

He turned to leave, but I wasn't having that. "Yah! Can't you at least, like, tell me why you abducted me?" I asked, trying to kill him with my eyes only.

"Oh, you'll find out soon enough," he said and left, leaving me in the dark again. What the fuck? I closed my eyes, trying to use my wolf hearing to listen to them talking.

"He doesn't have a clue about who he is" Matt laughed. What?
"That doesn't really help us, though. He's supposed to tell us where the rest of the survivors of that damn pack are" another voice boomed. What pack? They must have mistaken me for someone else...
"He will, I think he's just suppressing those memories. Even though he was barely born when it happened, I'm sure he remembers his family getting slaughtered" Matt snickered again.

What?? Did they know my real parents? And what pack are they talking about, I've lived as a rogue all my life!

"Prepare the ice bath, Hanjae. We'll find out soon enough" Matt said, and I'd lie if I say that I didn't feel my blood freezing in my veins.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Taehyung.

It was 2 am, and we all stood in front of the scary-looking orphanage Yoongi supposedly came from. "Are we really breaking into an orphanage?" Seokjin sighed.

"What else do we have? Nothing, right. So, let's go as planned and get Yoongi back" I snapped, even though I was clearly nervous.

"What if the police come? What if we get caught? There are so many possibilities how this could go wrong" Jungkook said, biting at his nails.

I rolled my eyes. "Namjoon planned it, he has the highest IQ out of all of us, I think this will go well. Let's go" I said, walking towards a slightly opened window of a room, where the supposed files were stored.

I jumped up, heaving my whole weight onto the windowsill, Jin and Jungkook at their posts to say if someone comes in. I quietly broke the hinge of the window, so it swung open. I climbed in, Jimin quietly followed. Namjoon was monitoring the lights on the building, which are on and which are out.