=TWENTY=

Taehyung.

College was rather boring that day, but I couldn't stop stressing about the dinner. Currently, I was in my room, stressing about what to wear. Jungkook came over because he knew Yoongis parents the best.

"Don't stress so much about it Tae!" He exclaimed, looking a little hopeless. "It's gonna be fine" he patted my chest. "Maybe a button-up shirt and jeans will do... you know, effort but not too much." He thought about it and began to rummage through my closet. "Put this on, I'm sure it'll do." He said confidently.

I sighed and put it on. "Well, that doesn't look too terrible for the fact that you're the one who picked it," I said, turning. "Oh shut up you wannabe alpha headass" he said and rolled his eyes.

"But isn't it a bit too dark?" I asked, now rather skeptical

"But isn't it a bit too dark?" I asked, now rather skeptical. "It's not. It makes your tan skin stand out" he said and I nodded.

"Thanks, Kook," I said and hugged him. "I would've been either completely overdressed or severely underdressed if it weren't for you," I said.

"I know I've saved your life" he exaggerated but we both laughed. "Should I drop you off at home or are you staying?" I grinned.

"I uhm think I'll be staying," he said and I nodded. "Almost everyone's out today. Enjoy, but don't fuck on the kitchen counter or my bed" I quickly added, looking at him seriously.

"Oh my- no don't worry!" Jungkook said, his eyes big and face flushed. "And go or you'll be late," he said, grinning. "Good luck, you'll need it" he added and pushed me to the front door. "But you said they're easy-going and chill-"

"Not when it comes to someone possibly hurting their son in the future," he said, and before I could say anything further, he pushed me out of the door and shut it.

"Rude," I remarked and got into my car, on my way to Yoongis. I was nervous, my hands were sweating, and I didn't know why. One possibility; I was meeting my mate's parents and I've only been in one serious relationship before, and we never went as far as having sex or meeting her parents, because she wanted to keep it a secret. The second possibility; I was a fucking werewolf, their son is too, they're completely oblivious, and I didn't even want to imagine what'd happen if I got Yoongi pregnant by accident because then there'd be a whole big fat mess.

I stopped outside the house and took a few deep breaths, trying to calm myself and relax my muscles. My hands hurt from gripping onto the steering wheel so tightly, and I took a deep breath again and got out. I walked to the front door and pressed the doorbell.

After a few seconds Yoongis mum, Nora, opened the door. "Oh, Taehyung, come in" she smiled. I bowed and went inside. "You can sit down at the table already, Yoongi is still getting ready. I nodded and smiled. "You look handsome by the way. Perfectly dressed, not too overdressed but also not underdressed. And black really compliments your tan skin" she added, and I had to hold back a laugh because that's exactly what Jungkook said earlier.