I walked out of the guest room I was staying in, at the moment. When I walk into the Livingroom, I the most beautiful sight. Mark was wearing a plan, black, shirt like mine, but it had a white cloak sign in the middle of it. He was wearing, his oh so famous, lucky flannel over the cloak shirt. His jeans a nice dark blue, only one, stringy, hole on his right knee. His shoes a pretty, navy blue with white bottoms. His hair did up and fluffy like mine. 

"You look nice, babe."

"Thank you, but you look nicer. You look so good in a blue flannel, baby!"

I blush, once again, a light pink. "Thanks..." I responded, shyly. 

"Shall we go?" he asked.

I nodded my head, looking up to see he had his hand out, offering me it. I roll my eyes playfully and took his hand in mine. He smiled at me, which I returned. He walked us to the door, "We'll be gone for some time, be good!" he yelled out to Chica, who was now laying down on the floor. 

We walked out to the driveway, after Mark closed and locked the front door. His car was a black SUV, and on the hood of the car was a little sticker that said "Merkiplier". I chuckle a little at the spelling of his YouTube name. 

He turned to me, "Hop in, sweet hart." he says while smiling. He opens the door for me, I thank him and hop in the passenger seat, while he hops in the drivers after closing the door for me. He stared up the car, as me and him buckle up. 

"You gonna tell me were we going?" I ask, really wanting to know. "All I can tell you is that were going to a nice restaurant, and after that its a cheesy surprise." he says while driving out of the driveway, onto the road.

"What restaurant?" 

"Heavens meal." (A/N: Not a real place, of course.)

My eyes widen, Heavens meal it the most expensive place in LA! "MARK!" I yell at him, not trying to be rode, but that fucking place is expensive as all hell. "YouTube pays off." he simply says, keeping his eyes on the road.

-TIME SKIP WHEN THEY GET THARE *STILL IN JACKS P.O.V.*-

When we park in the parking lot of Heavens meal, he takes my hand, us both blushing a somewhat red. I smile at him, he does the same as we walk up to the doors. He opens the door for me, I roll my eye playfully and thank him once again. 

When we walk into the vary nice restaurant, we walk up to the stand thing. (A/N: I don't fucking know, please forgive!). Mark get us a table and he nicely handed me a menu. "Thanks, Mark...But you didn't have to do this for me, ya know..." I say as I take my seat, across from Mark. "Your welcome, baby. And I wanted to do it." he says before smiling and opening up his menu, I follow.

We got are food and ate and then left, holding hands. (A/N: Sorry, but, dinner is just....I don't know. And sorry for all the A/N's.)

He takes me to the car, and started driving to some place. I stare out the window while he drove to a place that is unknown. He stops the car and looks at me, "Were here." he smiles. We get out of the car as I look around.

We were in a forest of some sort, I think. But no matter what...It was so pretty...Tress every place you look. I felt a tap on my shoulder, making me look at my new boyfriend, Who had his hand out for me to take for like the 50th time already. I took it and he lead me up a hill, siting down, I do the same. The sunset just starting.

I chuckle a little at how cheesy it was.

"Hay, Jack?"

"Yeah?"

"If you would die you hair again, in the same color you did, what would it be?"

"Green, the forest green. It was a vary nice color and it helped cosplay Anti a lot better." 

"Red or blue, for me."

I smile, I liked the red, but who doesn't? He looks good in red. He turns to me and smiles, "Can I do something?" he asks, which I nod to. He cups my cheek and leans in for a kiss. The kiss was just like the first one, a nice loving kiss that I'd die for. It lased about 30-40 seconds, until we pulled back for air. 

He rested his forehead on mine, looking into my blue eyes, as I look back into his pretty brown ones. 

"I love you, Sean."

"I love you too, Mark."

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

You like? HA! I now you do...Ya love this septiplier trash! Bye-bye Stars!!!

Edited-6/2/2020

-Midnight🖤