Genius • Bucky Barnes (a.)

MAIN OC → Louise Robinson

MAIN OC Louise Robinson

SKILLS Rocket Science, Engineering, Maths

LOVE INTEREST Bucky Barnes

TIMELINE 1966-1969

FACECLAIMS Janelle Monae

In the year 1961, Louise Robinson worked behind the scenes at NASA and was an essential component to getting the first man into space. However, the race to space was still in full swing and now the goal was even higher. Who would be the first country to land on the moon?

Louise's job continued, but five years after the US triumphantly orbited the earth, she was abducted from her home by Hydra operatives and brought to a secret base located within the Soviet Union. Leviathan and Hydra had become entangled and now possessed one allied goal- win the Cold War.

Louise is forced to use her knowledge to land the Soviet Union on the moon. Because of the color of her skin, she knows that no one is coming to save her. She would have to do it herself. But she isn't the only innocent trapped within the compound.

The Winter Soldier, Hydra's most prized asset, has been awoken from his cryosleep for a new assignment. And while Hydra has done it's job and buried the man he once was, Louise begins to see the cracks beneath the surface. If she can only reach the man within, maybe she'll have a chance.

 If she can only reach the man within, maybe she'll have a chance