Aurora • Bill Weasley (a.)

TITLE → Aurora

TITLE Aurora

MAIN OC → Aurora Valine

LOVE INTEREST Bill Weasley

BLOOD STATUS Pureblood

HOGWARTS HOUSE → Ravenclaw

PATRONUS Owl

TIMELINE Unspecified (pre-war)

FACECLAIM Angel Coulby (optional)

The Valine family was by no means the first to try and fight a prophecy. Upon the birth of their daughter, a prediction was made. Aurora's true love's kiss would send her into an endless slumber. A curse placed on the first born daughter of Aurora's great great great grandfather's line happened land on her.

Sent to be raised by her three aunts deep in The Scottish Highlands, Aurora spent most of her time exploring its more magical elements away from her aunts overbearing presences. On one of these adventures she came across a man being attacked by a wraith. On instinct, Aurora stepped in to help a man claiming to be a curse breaker. Her curiosity and desperation for the curse to be lifted led her to abandon the safety of her secluded life and leap into the unknown.

Bill Weasley had seen some strange things on the job. Finding a woman all alone in the middle of The Forest of Dean was definitely up there on the list. Not to mention a woman who claimed to be cursed. But who would he be if he left her there? Bill vowed to break her curse, but their quest proves much more tedious than either thought. For Bill could be the very one to seal her fate.

NOTES• So much angst in this one! Lots of almost kiss moments but they can't because she can't kiss anyone • Slow burn but soooo much sexual tension it hurts• lots of room for customization! You can change the faceclaim for Aurora as long as she's...

NOTES
• So much angst in this one! Lots of almost kiss moments but they can't because she can't kiss anyone
• Slow burn but soooo much sexual tension it hurts
• lots of room for customization! You can change the faceclaim for Aurora as long as she's a POC because Harry Potter is criminally white washed