Freedom • Sansa Stark (a.)

TITLE → Freedom

TITLE Freedom

MAIN OC Twyla Ellesmere

MORAL ALIGNMENT Neutral

LOVE INTEREST Sansa Stark

ALLIES  The Wildings, Sansa Stark, Jon Snow

ENEMIES The White Walkers, The Nights Watch (formerly)

TIMELINE Season 6 -

FACECLAIM Emma Watson

PREFERRED WRITING LEVEL Intermediate - Advanced

"Freedom seemed like a dream, too unattainable to hope for. Now that I can see it, hear it, smell it, I would fight a thousand armies to get it"

Sansa has never truly been free. As a girl, she'd known safety and love in Winterfell and at the time she'd hated it. She'd dreamt of admiration, romance, and status, but these things proved treacherous and deadly. The perfect little lady was gone now, the journey home from Kings Landing hardened the naive little dove into a cold, calculating wolf. With the help of her sharp wits and unlikely ally, Theon Greyjoy, she escaped Ramsay Bolton and made it to the wall. Even now she is still at the mercy of men as Ramsey seeks to regain his bride and eradicate Jon Snow and his Wildings. A storm brews within her, suppressed for so long in the life of high society. Never again would she be a damsel in distress. Sansa Stark was out for blood and nothing would get in the way of her sinking her teeth into the neck of Ramsey Bolton.

Twyla was born beyond the wall, free at birth but isolated in frigid, desolate territory. Stories of valiant knights and handsome princes were a thing of fantasy and instead, the free folk engraved the unholy truth of society within the borders of the wall into their young. The crows were monsters to be feared and none could be trusted. But when Jon Snow arrives with a warning of impending attack, the Wildings are forced to abandon their life of freedom and join forces with the very people they've fought for so long. Twyla never expected to find a wolf amongst men, a storm of steel and fury in the lady crow she'd been raised to loathe.

 Twyla never expected to find a wolf amongst men, a storm of steel and fury in the lady crow she'd been raised to loathe