Enemy Lines • Kady Orloff-Diaz (a.)

TITLE → Enemy Lines

TITLE → Enemy Lines

MAIN OC Dominic Alderman

LOVE INTEREST → Kady Orloff-Diaz

TIMELINE  → Season 5

FACECLAIM → Joe Dempsie

PREFERRED WRITING LEVEL Intermediate - Advanced

The Library has fallen. The magical community is in chaos, with more magic than they know what to do with. Dominic spent years in the service of The Library and believed that the organization had the good of the world at heart. However, corruption and deceit poisoned any good that might have come from it. In the aftermath of it's implosion, Hedge Witches suffer the most.

In the time of the Library's totalitarian rule, Hedge witches were marked. A tracking spell placed on the Dewey coins distributed, reacted to their personal wards in a way that caused deadly results. Hedge witches were essentially cut off from magic. None could perform a spell without the consequence of death. Whilst the Library vowed to remove the mark now that magic has been returned, none have received what was promised.

In fact, the library has no idea how to undo the harm they inflicted. Kady has been searching for a purpose all her life and after the devastating loss of her boyfriend, she finally feels like she's found it. She devotes herself to protecting the hedge witches who are regarded as nothing more than ants under the boot of the magical community. Dominic sees the world differently than his predecessors- with compassion and a drive to right the class discrimination between Magicians and Hedges. Once the truth came out about his employers, Dominic set out to fix the damage he'd inadvertently done.

This leads him to Kady, who's loathing for Librarians rivals her passion to protect Hedges from injustice. A common goal brings the two together and Kady finds an unlikely
ally in her sworn enemy and possibly something more...

 A common goal brings the two together and Kady finds an unlikely ally in her sworn enemy and possibly something more