Mythic • Tyrion Lannister (a.)

TITLE → Mythic

TITLE Mythic

MAIN OC Maysahn Linnaea

MORAL ALIGNMENT Neutral Good

TIMELINE Season 6 - 8

LOVE INTEREST Tyrion Lannister

ALLIES The Wildings, Jon Snow, Tyrion Lannister, Sansa Stark

ENEMIES The White Walkers, The Nights Watch (formerly), Cersei Lannister

FACECLAIM Dianne Doan

PREFERRED WRITING LEVEL Intermediate - Advanced

It is a well known fact among the people of Westeros that magic was extinguished long ago, but for those who know where to look, magic can be found all around them. In the Weirwood trees that bloom crimson even in the coldest of summer snows, in the streams which whisper to passing travelers, and in the Direwolves that have bonded themselves to the Stark children. Tyrion Lannister always considered himself a man of logic and cynicism as was necessity to survive the verbal and physical abuse of his youth. He'd never met a problem he couldn't solve or a question he couldn't answer with a little bit of thought.

The Northern Elves were considered extinct by all of the Citadel's records. The Wall was built with the intention of protecting the seven kingdoms from the threat of White Walkers. For those left beyond the wall, the only choice was to band together. Humans, wargs, giants, and elves alike forged an alliance, and so it's been since. The elvish kingdom was the northernmost civilization beyond the wall and thus the first casualty of impending war. The few survivors fled to the kingdom of the Freefolk, where they were forced to start anew.

It had been thirty eight long years since Maysahn had seen her family alive. It seemed as if it was just yesterday, yet eons all at once.  For so long, their kingdom had known peace. The crows rarely ventured far enough to encounter them and a White Walker hadn't been seen in years. This all changed as winter grew near, bringing death on its wings. For the first time in thousands of years, the Freefolk are forced to enter the seven kingdoms, a location Maysahn both craved and dreaded to see.

Upon returning to Westeros, Tyrion is sent to negotiate with the newly named King in the North, Jon Snow. He is immediately enraptured by the strange woman who he can't quite figure out. Both frustrated and intrigued, he makes it his mission to understand her and answer his burning questions. His duty to Queen Daenerys is tested as new loyalties form and battles are waged. Soon he must choose between his queen and her game of thrones or his love, who stands between Westeros and eternal winter.

 Soon he must choose between his queen and her game of thrones or his love, who stands between Westeros and eternal winter