Off To The Races • Thomas Shelby (a.)

MAIN OC • Ruth Kimber

FACECLAIM • Angel Coulby

LOVE INTEREST • Thomas Shelby

RELATIONS • Billy Kimber (Uncle)

POSITION • Former Head of The Birmingham Boys

"You're playing with fire Ms. Kimber"

"You seem to have forgotten, Mr. Shelby, that you were the one to light the match."

Ruth Kimber loathed her uncle with every fiber of her being. It was her dearest wish that when he went off to fight in the war, he would never return. Yet fate had other plans. The war came to a close and Billy Kimber still walked the earth. In her uncle's absence, Ruth Kimber ran the Birmingham Boys with an iron fist and a sharp mind. Women took the wheel, and for once, Ruth was not subject to her uncle's cruelty and ignorance.

There wasn't a play in Billy Kimber's book that wasn't Ruth's creation. The Birmingham Boys, once barely more than a pack of delinquents was one of the best gangs in England. Ruth built it up with her blood, sweat, and tears, just for Billy Kimber to swoop in and push her aside as he had before. If he'd been a man of intellect, he might not have cast her aside like scraps for the pigs. For in scorning his niece, he'd unwittingly made the gravest error, and sewn the seed of his ultimate downfall.

There was no loyalty among the Kimbers. The Peaky Blinders were built on family and honor. The Kimbers were bound to no such code. So the lines between friend and foe are blurred and Ruth Kimber seeks the aide of the only friend she has. The enemy of thy enemy. Thomas Shelby.

NOTES

-- Ruth is a boss bitch and she will reclaim the Birmingham boys eventually

-- Slow burn but super duper flirty and sexy

-- bickering like an old married couple and conspiring like the genius babies they are

-- the vibe is bonny and clyde watching the world burn around them