Erised • Harry Potter (a.)

MAIN OC → Eve

MAIN OC → Eve

LOVE INTEREST → Harry Potter

HOGWARTS HOUSE  → Ravenclaw

PATRONUS  → Heron

TIMELINE → Post Deathly Hallows

FACECLAIM → Claudia Doumit

The mirror of Erised is as beautiful as it is dangerous. When Harry Potter discovered the mirror in his first year at Hogwarts he was blessed with the sight of his parents. Each night he would return in secret, enraptured by the illusion as so many before him.
When Harry confronted professor Quirrell in an attempt to prevent him from stealing the Sorcerers Stone, he was once again shown his desire. But instead of seeing his parents, they were replaced by a young woman. Harry could never forget the sight of her haunting eyes, like pools of pure sorrow. She delivered the Sorcerers Stone to Harry with a simple message, "help." Quirrell was defeated and for a moment all was right again. Harry tried to inquire about the woman but learned of the mirrors relocation to The Department of Mysteries.

A decade later Harry still hadn't forgotten about the woman, nor her silent plea for help. He'd settled into his new life after the Battle of Hogwarts and grieved for his fallen friends. Though as he went about his duties as an Auror, he couldn't ignore the pull towards its most highly guarded and deadly Ministry department. But the call of the mirror was too intense and before long he found himself in its presence. But now his desires had changed, he was no longer the little boy longing to know his parents. Now he craved answers to the mystery plaguing him. The woman he'd seen all those years ago resurfaces, unchanged, and as sorrowful as before.

Secrets begin to unfold as Harry grows closer with the woman named Eve. Determined to free her and end her eternal suffering, Harry visits night after night to gain information. Harry must delve into the history and mysterious magic of the mirror to save Eve, but will he be ensnared by the same fate?

NOTE

Im gonna be super picky with this one cause I adore it!

Its completely off book so after the books/movies take place and completely original storyline