Growing Pains • Percy Weasley (a.)

MAIN OC  → Cleo Munn

MAIN OC → Cleo Munn

LOVE INTEREST → Percy Weasley

ILVERMORNY HOUSE → Thunderbird

PATRONUS → Siberian Husky

BLOOD STATUS → Halfblood

TIMELINE → Order of The Phoenix - Deathly Hallows

FACECLAIMS → Constance Wu & Simon Woods

"I've been a pompous ass."

"I was gonna say total dick, but that's also true."

Percy Weasley sacrificed everything in pursuit of his ambitions. His family, his love life, his friendships, all to climb the ladder of success in the Ministry of Magic. He worked harder than anyone else, had every possible accomplishment on his resume, and an incomparable commitment to order above all else.

Cleo Munn was the bane of Percy's existence - and that's including his infuriating siblings - she was too loud and cared very little for protocol and propriety. She was American, after all.
To Cleo, Percy Weasley was the rain on her parade, the the pain in her spectacularly shaped ass, and the most uptight pompous Britt she'd ever encountered. Percy and Cleo were as opposite as two people could possibly be. This made working together quite difficult at the British Ministry of Magic.

There were always the office romances, the friendships, and then there were the rivalries. In this particular case, mortal enemies may be more suitable a label. They challenged every move the other made, fought like furious opposing quidditch players, and despised the other's stance on Wizarding policy. But if there was one thing they could find common ground on, it was that they very much did not like the way The Ministry of Magic was headed.

Percy never once questioned if he was fighting on the right team, not until Pius Thicknesse came into power. The Muggle Born Registration Commission came before he even knew what was happening, and by then it was too late. But despite the growing sinister presence of You Know Who, there were still ministry workers who cared enough to fight back. Cleo and Percy find themselves unlikely allies in a dangerous game of magical politics. 

Her revolutionary spirit and his unending knowledge of Wizarding law make them the perfect team to challenge the hostile takeover and get the fleeing Muggle Borns to safety. Through their reluctant allyship, Cleo and Percy find that perhaps they'd had each other wrong this whole time. They just needed to get out of their own ways to see it.

NOTES

- Clearly enemies to lovers. Cleo is haughty and rebellious and Percy is uptight and stuck in his ways. They will be butting heads but they're actually totally in love lol

- This will focus on the ministry takeover and politics. They will help Muggle Borns escape persecution

- Percy will rebuild his relationship with his family with Cleo's help