A Blackened Meeting

Start from the beginning

"That could become a problem, Lex," Remus tells me sitting down on the table beside my spot.

"It's already become a problem," I say tiredly. "I faced off against Voldemort, put a death eater behind bars, and saved Sirius from a life of living indoors forever. I've never done so much important shit in my whole life!" I whine making Sydney nod in agreement.

"She's right. Lex tends to ignore everyone and everything if she can help it."

"She almost killed Leonardo Avery for calling her a bitch." Sirius drawls.

"And she beat the crap out of Peter." Cedric pipes up

"Okay were those not deserving things?!" I glare at them.

"Hey, George!"

"Yeah Fred?"

"Lex is like a House elf!!!!" Fred demands, bursting out laughing and I whirl around in my chair to glare at them.

"Did you just call me a house-elf!?" I snap in annoyance.

The twins nod eagerly in response and I sigh. "I for one love Dobby and it's an honor to be associated with him." I muse.

"You know Dobby!?" Harry asks, eyes lighting up in glee.

"Not personally no," I say trying to itch my forearms.

"What was the potion you had to drink?" Remus asks me concerned.

"The Drink of Despair." Regulus answers and the adults go silent, staring at me in horror.

"Are you alright!?" Hermione squeaks, growing pale.

"I'm dealing." I muse.

"Wait! Wait! What's the drink of despair?" Cedric demands.

"I'm sending an owl to Snape." Sydney leaps off the table and hurrying away before I could stop her. Her face was contorted into a look of concern.

"So what's going to happen now?" I yawn, making everyone turn on me in concern.

"You sure you're alright?" Regulus demands. "You shouldn't keep all that pent up emotion inside. Scream. Cry if you want to." He says, eyeing me weirdly.

"I've been through worse," I admit and then point to Sirius and Regulus. "Discuss your relationship please." I muse at them, plopping my head in my hand.

Remus actually presses a hand to my forehead, staring at me in concern. "I'm okay." I smile up at him.

"Sirius." Regulus looks at his brother and Sirius glares at him.

"So you're alive. It doesn't change the fact that you were a death eater that worked for The Dark Lord." Sirius hisses. "You worked for the man that killed Lilly and James Potter." Sirius sneers.

"I KNEW IT!" Harry shouts.

"Harry SHUT UP!" Hermione smacks her best friend. "Let us listen I SWEAR TO GOD!" She glares at him, through her usually warm brown eyes. She was eyeing me in drastic concern and right now all I felt like doing was eating a hell of a lot of candy or just sleeping.

Sleeping sounded much more appealing though.

"I worked for him yes. It was a blind obsession that our parents had planted in me. I was brainwashed." Regulus cringes, his bright eyes tired.

He was handsome. Excessively so I realized. Bright blue eyes were hidden behind the longest lashes and he had a perfectly perched nose with plump red lips. He desperately needed a shave and a haircut but right now they made him look rugged... sort of.

A muscled, toned body was obvious under his clothes. He had nice long, lean fingers too. Ones he used expressively when he spoke.

"One day I realized I didn't agree with Voldemort's values so I thought to run away." Regulus muses, watching as everyone flinched back.

Harry, upon hearing someone else say Voldemort's name, sits down eyeing Regulus in a new light. The fact that he said his name so casually and without no hint of fear must've persuaded him because Harry no longer had a sour look on his face.

"It was a couple of months after and I had no idea what to do... but I knew I wanted to stop. I wanted to help you guys with the fight against him. So I went to Albus." The last sentence was muttered through clenched teeth.

Ginny and Molly Weasley were listening in from the kitchen and I could see Molly whisking away, preparing a meal for everyone, her wand moving in tune to her movements.

"He told me it was best to remain undercover for Voldemort. Be a spy for the Order. I was supposed to bring you all the valuable tidbits from his stupid stupid inner circle. Then I found out something I shouldn't have." He says silently, eyes darting to meet mine.

I shake my head. "Not here." I muse out loud, crossing my hands. "Leave that part out for now," I state.

"Why?"

"Because it could mess up the future," I answer.

"Leave what out? Alexa?" Sirius snaps getting annoyed.

"Do you trust me, Black?" I drawl and Sirius blinks in surprise.

"Yes. Of course." He answers instantly with no second thought.

"Well then..." I shoot him a grateful smile. "Trust me on this," I say slightly. "If you need to know something. I'll tell you. But you can't find out about this particular thing just yet. Especially you Potter." I point to Harry, who was growing red in the face from his annoyance.

Everyone turns to Regulus again, who was staring at me like I was some monkey.

"Lex is from the future by the way." Ronald pipes up.

"What!? I wanted to be the one to say something interesting for a change." He scowls when we all turn to him with industrious looks on our faces.

"This is going so well." Bill mutters under his breath and I couldn't help by nod at the handsome redhead agreeing wholeheartedly.

" Bill mutters under his breath and I couldn't help by nod at the handsome redhead agreeing wholeheartedly

- I've been alone for years. I need no one.