The Informant

"If you set your goals ridiculously high and it's a failure, you will fail above everyone else's success

"If you set your goals ridiculously high and it's a failure, you will fail above everyone else's success." -James Cameron

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"Why would you do that?" Ginny asks, eyeing me.

The twins, Ginny, Ron, Hermione and Cedric were all packed into that room. They all sat in a circle on the floor, eyeing me weirdly.

"Because you will all fight in the war whether or not your parents like it. So I think you should be prepared and not go in blindly." I sit down cross-legged on the floor. "I know the twins-" I point to the guys lounging on the bed in front of us. "-used their extendable ears to listen in slightly. So tell me what you know and I'll fill in any and all blanks." I muse.

"Hold up a second." Cedric stares at me. "You're going to tell them Order secrets?!" He demands and I shrug.

"Cedric.... technically I'm not part of the Order yet. I'm not of age. And I'm pretty sure I know more information than any and all Order members down there." I muse, adjusting my jeans down on my legs.

"Also... in the timeline I was from... you technically died in the Triwizard Tournament," I say softly, making him blanch. "So you never had the chance to join the Order."

He flinches at that and sits down looking stiff and terse.

Not that I blamed the guy at all.

"How do we know you're legit?" Ron asks, brown eyes trained on me.

"Ask me anything about you and I probably know it. I also know exactly what happened to you three during the last four years at Hogwarts." I state, picking at my nails bored.

"My full name?" Ron demands and I scoff.

"Seriously!? That's the first thing you come up with!" Ginny demands, smacking her brother.

I laugh, shaking my head in amusement. "Ronald Billius Weasley," I answer anyways.

"What happened at the end of my third year?" Hermione demands, dark brown eyes blazing.

"Time turner." I smile simply at her and she pales.

"How the hell do you know that? Only Harry and I should-" She snaps but George interrupts her.

"So you and Sydney are truly from the future?" He asks and everyone quiets down.

"Yup. I used to be older than her- believe it or not- before we travelled to the past. She must've travelled farther back than me." I muse, my stance taking a more depressing turn.

"You thought she had died," Cedric states, moving to sit between Ginny and Hermione. The two girls obviously swoon and my lips twitch upwards amused.