Screaming Pain

"The heart dies a slow death, shedding each hope like leaves until one day there are none. No hopes. Nothing remains."
—Arthur Golden

************************

Molly had placed an extra huge plate in front of me and I eye it wearily.

The orphanage used to starve us to save money and this much food was honestly frightening to me.

My dad sees the horrified look on my face and tries to cover the humoured look on his face.

"She's right. You need the extra weight." Severus motions to the plate and I mutter profanities under my breath.

"Language." Severus snaps and smacks the upside of my head.

"You shouldn't do that Severus." Molly chides, emotionally as she glares at Snape. Her eyes go to my arms hidden under my sleeves and I shake my head at her annoyed.

"I don't mind. He doesn't hurt me." I give her a look.

"I'm trying to discipline my daughter Molly. Is there a problem?" He asks and Molly shakes her head.

"No. None at all." She shrugs and moves to yell at her children to leave for the meeting.

"Wait isn't Alexa leaving?" Hermione asks and all the kids stop to stare at me.

"I'm a Seer. I already know everything." I muse, raising a brow at them and they gape at me.

"Wait everything!?" Fred demands. "So you know who I'm going to marry?" He grins, light brown eyes light in amusement.

My heart constricts and I nod slowly, forcing a smile. "Of course," I answer and he stares at me grinning.

"Wicked! Fred you hear that!?" He says to his brother George and the pair of them gaze at me expectantly.

"I know you're Fred. Stop trying to confuse me." I put a spoonful of mashed potatoes in my mouth, almost dying with how good it was.

"How does she do that!?" George hisses at his twin.

"No clue Georgie."

"Bill and Charlie have just arrived," Molly announces.

"Lovely," Snape grumbles, rolling his eyes and I snicker in amusement.

"We're of age too!!! We deserve to know what's going on mum!! She's only fourteen." George fights back, pointing to me trying to use me as an incentive.

"Turning fifteen actually." I try to point out. "No? No one cares?" I roll my eyes, eyeing all the food with a terse look.

"You will know only what we think you should know!!! Leave now!!" Molly snaps. "Oh, Sirius your wife is here." Molly declares and Siruis's eyes light up in glee. He literally skips out of the room.