Out of Control

"The future belongs to those who believe in the beauty of their dreams

"The future belongs to those who believe in the beauty of their dreams."
-Eleanor Roosevelt
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"You were supposed to be attacked on the second of August," I tell him and he stares at me.

"Wait you knew!?" He demands and I nod.

"That's why they were going to come to get you on the first. But the ministry got to you.... well us... first." I mumble.

"So there's a spy for Voldemort?" He demands and I shake my head, lips pursing.

"No. No. I think there's a spy for Fudge in the Order. Not one for Voldemort. Does Petunia have any chocolate by the way? Now I know what Remus meant when he said that chocolate cured everything."

"Of course she has chocolate. Her son is going to get diabetes because of how much chocolate she feeds him."

"Poor dude." I purse my lips and Harry grins at me.

I move to link my arm in his and point to the house. "Onward Potter. I will get us chocolate with my impeccable ninja HA-YAW skills!!!" I grin in excitement at beating up Petunia and Vernon. "Can I potentially beat them up?" I muse to him and Harry laughs.

"If you do, I would be forever grateful." He grins.

Harry opens the door to his house and the tense looks of hate on his relatives faces ease to fear when Dudley starts screaming.

"THAT'S HER!!!! AHHHHHH!!! THAT'S HER!!!! HELP!!!!!" He starts screaming and I roll my eyes.

"Oh shut up you fat ass." I grumble, making Harry snort.

"MOM!!!"

"Yeah. Yeah. We know you love your mother Dudley. Can you please give me some chocolate?" I ask Petunia.

She blinks at me in surprise.

"Cho-Chocolate?" She stutters, making me nod.

"Yup please. " I smile kindly and she backs away from me slowly, nodding. All three of them were moving away from me like I was some sort of animal.

"Harry do you think they're offending me on purpose?" I ask making their eyes bulge.

"Yes." Harry says at the same time Vernon roars a huge, "NOOOO!!!"

I blink not expecting how loud he was.

"Good gosh. I only asked for chocolate." I muse, strolling into the kitchen and grabbing a fresh chocolate bar from the huge box off the counter.

I throw one at Harry. "Here cousin." I smile at him.

Harry catches it and ignores the lethal look he was getting from his legal gaurdians.

"Harry let's go up to your room to pack." I say suddenly and his eyes light up. "Seriously?" He demands and I nod, eyes wide.

"Oh definitely." I say. "Sheesh. Asses." I grumble striding past them and following Harry up the stairs to his room.

"Thought you were going to beat them up?" Harry grins and I give him a look.

"I have class you know. I don't just go kicking everyone's asses wherever I go. If they insult you, I'll have em on the floor in seconds."

"What if they insult you?" He asks and I scoff.

"I have thick skin Potter. Insults don't affect me.... much." I skip over to Hedwig's cage and coo at her.

"Ahhhhh Oh my gosh. You're so cute!!" I squeal. "Hedwig you're adorable!!" I take her out of her cage and she flutters around happily, moving to fly onto Harry's head.

"Hey!! I freed you!!" I pout and my cousin scoffs.

"I feed her though." He argues, making me point at him, nodding thoughtfully.

"Ahhhh true. Liliana is like that too. She loved me when we first met but ever since I started feeding her-" I take a bite from my chocolate bar, chewing. "-she's adored me." I finish.

"Who is Liliana?" Harry asks, smiling at the name.

"My dad's owl." I give him a soft, knowing look.

"Snape named his owl Liliana?" Harry looked freaked out but I don't answer. It was not my secret to tell.

I just help him package all his stuff into his trunk and grab Hedwig's cage, because the owl refused to return back into her cage.

"Fussy bitch." I mumble. "It's one second. Vernon is going to get mad!!" I hiss at her and she tries to bite my nose. "OW!!! HARRY!!! YOUR BIRD TRIED TO EAT ME!!! SHE'S INTO CANNABALSIM!!" I shriek.

"You probably did something to her Lex." Harry grins mischievously.

"You asshole!! I saved your life just now!!" I defend.

"I cast the spell!!" He argues.

"Well who isn't getting freaking expelled because of it!!" I snap, as we go down the stairs only to find the Dursleys racing to hide behind an overturned couch.

"Are they-" I stop trying to stop my laughter but it bubbles out, "ARE THEY BARACKADING THEMSELVES!??" I screech, laughing my ass off.

"Oh my gosh. I should transfigure my wand to a gun and shoot at them!" I demand, making Harry give me a look.

"You are crazy."

"I'm not the one running away from two 15 year-olds," I exclaim inbetween my roars of laughter.  "Come on!!! It'd be such fun!!!" I clap my hands in glee.

Harry looked like he was contemplating it but shakes his head. "Lex! No-" He laughs at my betrayed expression. "No...Come on. Let's go." He laughs again.

"Why are you so sad living here? I'd have so much fun freaking them out." I point behind us as we make way to the door.

"Let's switch." He offers and I grin.

"Oh my gosh. I'd drive them crazy!" I giggle.

"Do you think it's okay for us to leave the house?" Harry asks and I draw the curtains shut with a flick of my wand.

The screams that resonated made me annoyed. "I SWEAR TO GOD ONE MORE-" Harry covers my mouth, looking red from containing his laughter.

"You know what... just threaten them with me if they ever piss you off." I point at Harry, who nods, grinning like an idiot.

"Thanks Lex."

"Anytime cuz." I peer outside to see Mrs. Figg sprinting over. "Shit. Mrs. Figg's caught on." I grab Harry's hand and step back away from the door only for us to find ourselves back in Diagon Alley.

" I grab Harry's hand and step back away from the door only for us to find ourselves back in Diagon Alley

"Tell me and I forget. Teach me and I remember. Involve me and I learn." -Benjamin Franklin