Bald Ass Baby

"Guilt is perhaps the most painful companion to death."
- Elisabeth Kubler-Ross

"- Elisabeth Kubler-Ross

**********************

I wake up in tremendous amounts of pain.

I couldn't move and the sob that comes out was pure and utter agony to release.

My hands clench at the pain and I found myself counting my breaths one by one to calm myself down.

After what seemed to be forever, my eyes flicker open slowly and I'm more confused than I've ever felt before in my life.

I was in some sort of garden, and my hands were gripping the grass under me so ferociously, I'd pulled soil up in my grasp.

"Wh- What...?" I breathe and sit up slowly, realizing I was utterly drenched in blood.

"Oh great." I curse and then I couldn't help but let out a cry. "Sydney!!?" I scream. "Oh my gosh Syd!!!" I yell.

"SYDNEY!!!" I scream for my sister, frantically getting to my knees and using one of the full-length bushes to help me up.

"Oh no. Oh no. No. No. No NO!!!!" I scream and the pain in my heart was so unmanageable, I start to pound at my chest hard. I slam my fist harder and harder trying to distract my emotional pain with actual pain.

If I had a knife.... I'd probably already be cutting myself again. Sydney was the only one who ever cared to stop me and now she was gone.

"Where are you?" I wheeze, crying.

My distress was stunned silent when I hear a women scream.

It was a scream of terror. One of immense pain and fright.

"FLEUR!!" I hear a man scream and then he yells again. "Periculum!!" A flash of red flies into the sky and then it erupts into huge fireworks.

If I wasn't in already so much pain.... I would've fainted.

"I have a concussion. Definitely. No way. It's not real Alex. It's not real you idiot little orphan. Just concentrate on Syd. On her. Please. Wake up. WAKE UP!! WAKE UP!!!" I was pounding on my head this time.

"WATCH OUT!!!" Someone hits me from the side and we go rolling away.

I look up into the eyes of the person who had freaking whammied me, ready to yell at them and give him or her a piece of my god damn mind... but all the air leaves me the second I see the lightning bolt scar on the face of the guy who had saved me from the snapping bushes trying to devour me apparently.

"Harry?" I breathe, my eyes growing wide.

"WHAT are you even doing in the maze!!!?" He snaps, pulling me to my feet and glaring at me, his green eyes stern.