Teleporting Dementors

"Always remember that you are absolutely unique

"Always remember that you are absolutely unique. Just like everyone else."
-Margaret Mead
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

I stroll around through Diagon Alley, following after my father. We had another Order meeting set in a couple of days.

It was Harry's birthday today, I realized with a quick look at the date on the newly released newspapers.

On the front page was a moving picture of Harry during the third challenge looking distraught and then a picture of me, screaming and crying because I'd thought Sydney had died.

"They really did a horrible job capturing that picture," I grumble reading the headlines.

The boy who lied.

"At least come up with something more original." I scoff, rolling my eyes.

"HEY!" Someone demands, and they grab my wrist hauling me back.

"OW!!!! HEY!! Your god damn self." I seethe, whipping my arm from the man's grasp.

"You're the girl in the papers!! Did Potter pay you to cry like that?" He laughs, gathering a small crowd.

I cross my arms and give him a sneer. "Did the ministry pay you to say that?" I retort, glaring.

"Excuse me!?" He hisses, drawing his wand for it to make contact with my neck.

Ah, shit Alexa. Why the hell do you always open your big fat mouth?

"How dare you assume I'm taking bribes!!!"

"Leo! LEO Calm down!! She's a child!!" A man rushes to interfere.

"DID YOU HEAR HER ANTONIO!!!?" The man Leo hisses, his deadly green eyes narrowed in anger. "This bitch thinks I'm-"

"I don't think. I know. I can see the badge under your coat." My eyes make contact with the Ministry of Magic worker card.

"I'm going to kill you!!!" He roars, moving to smack a spell at me.

Instantly I'm on defence mode and I jump back roundhouse kicking him straight in the face. He stumbles back in shock. "DON'T HARASS YOUNG GIRLS YOU BASTARD!!" I scream, dodging a stunning spell and punching him in the face.

I don't stick around to find out if he was okay or not and bolt. I dash to the side suddenly tripping and then finding myself not hitting the gravel I'd been about to hit before, but inhaling a ton of grass.

I look out spitting strands of grass away from my face, turning my head to meet Harry's stunned face and a bunch of muggles who were screaming bloody murder.

"What the hell.... Oh OW!!! DAMN IT!" I wince seeing the scratches on my palms and dusting my hands off.

"Alexa!?" Harry stares at me weirdly, racing to help me stand. "You just appeared out of thin air.... you know that right?" He asks and I nod.