Expecto Patronum

"When you reach the end of your rope, tie a knot in it and hang on

"When you reach the end of your rope, tie a knot in it and hang on." -Franklin D. Roosevelt
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

It was one month into the summer vacation and there hadn't been any need for Order meetings yet.

Dad had taught me mostly everything I needed to know, non-stop training me for the war about to occur.

It had turned out that I'd been right. Voldemort and Bellatrix were my great-grandparents. And Daphne, their future daughter, was my grandmother. She had a son with James Severus Potter apparently and that son was my real dad. My mom had named me after my dad; Fleamont and had given me the Riddle surname so that I couldn't associate myself with her.

Lovely.

Mother of the year folks. Truly.

Harry was getting letters from Sirius and his two best friends again and he seemed to be feeling better after he discovered that be hadn't been abandoned after all.

"You were right about Dolores." My dad muses after he adjusts the wrist movements I was practicing in order to cast the stunning curse.

"Albus hired her?" I ask my dad and he nods, wearing an annoyed expression.

"She's a heinous excuse for a human being. People already think I'm a true death eater, I should just kill her and get it all over with." He grumbles making me laugh.

"I think the whole world would appreciate you killing her not hate you." I muse.

"You don't seem to be worried about the upcoming school year?" Snape asks, pointing the vase I was supposed cast the spell at.

"Stupefy!" I cast the spell and it almost kills my dad, who ducks away.

"ALEXA!!!! Aim properly child!" He snaps and I purse my lips.

"Oops. Sorry!!!" I aim again and he sighs, rubbing the space in between his eyebrows.

"I'm not worried because all the disasters that are close to happening... I've acted to prevent." I answer his previous question. "Plus you'll be at Hogwarts with me. Why would I be worried?" I grin up him casting the spell again at the vase.

I leap up in glee when the vase explodes.

"Clean it up." Snape points to the vase, nodding in approval at the spell technique I used.

"Reparo." I swish my wand to the right and watch in amazement as the pieces start to fix themselves.

"You aren't worried about being sorted in front of the whole school?" Snape muses and I blink.

"I didn't even know that I'd be doing that." I muse, and then shrug.

"I want a true sorting like everyone else. It'd be amazing!" I beam, making him shake his head disbelievingly.