Breaking Walls

"When your fear touches someone's pain, it becomes pity. When your love touches someone's pain, it becomes compassion."
– Stephen Levine

***********************

Deze afbeelding leeft onze inhoudsrichtlijnen niet na. Verwijder de afbeelding of upload een andere om verder te gaan met publiceren.

***********************

"Follow along," Snape orders.

"Where are we going?" I ask, hopping up beside the tall professor, linking our arms together.

He glares at me but wraps an arm around my shoulders. "I need to determine if you are a witch or not." He answers. "I'm apparating us. If you intend to vomit, do it in the opposite direction." He states calmly before he apparates us

I actually did vomit when we landed.

"That was awful." I heave and Snape looks on amused.

"I would've been surprised if you had not vomited." He admits, handing me a handkerchief.

I take it gratefully, wiping my mouth. "Thanks." I muse and he nods.

"Where are we going? Why are we in Diagon Alley?" I ask, looking around. "OH!!! Are we going to the Ollivander's?" I grin at him and Snape rolls his eyes.

"If you already knew, why are you asking Fleamonta." The humour in his eyes, makes me gasp.

"Don't call me that!!! Don't call me that!!!!" I yell racing after him.

We end up in front of Ollivander's and I give Severus a worried look.

"Why are you scared?" Snape scoffs. "You went up against Voldemort himself."

"This is different!!!" I hiss and he looks at me like I was crazy. "Okay how on earth am I supposed to be scared of that psychopath of a man- actually he's more like a teenage girl." I muse and Snape gives me an intrigued look.

I start counting on my fingers. "He has a diary, a tiara, a special cup, a pet he adores, and an obsession with a famous teenage boy." I grin up at Snape, knowing he had no clue what I was talking about.

This makes Snape give me a small smile. "Okay Alexa. I see your point child. Let's go in and get your wand." He rolls his eyes at me.

"What if I'm not a witch?" I hiss at him and Snape shrugs.

"Then you'll be the first muggle to have fought Tom off and survived." Snape gives me a look.

"Oh my gosh!!! That would be awesome!!! I could annoy the hell out of him!!" I chortle, making the professor roll his eyes.

"What is going on here? Severus?" Gerrick Ollivander strolls in, his silver eyes and white hair billowing in the breeze like a model.

"My god. He looks like a fucking angel." I whisper staring at the man in awe.

"Don't tell me you're attracted to older men because that would put me in a hell of a lot of problems trying to keep you safe." Snape sneers at me and I scoff.

"No. You're good Severus." I chuckle. "But damn like look at those beautiful locks. I wish." I grumble looking down at my own curly hair.

"Oh my!" Gerrick laughs and motions me forward for a hug. I hug him tightly, grinning widely in my excitement.

"We need a wand for her Gerrick," Snape says and the wandmaker nods eyeing me slightly.

"Alright. Let's try this one." He mutters, moving to grab a wand.

He hands it to me and I grab the huge wooden stick, eyeing it in wonder. "Oh my gosh!! I've always wanted one of these!!!" I squeal, making Gerrick give Snape a weirded out look.

"Don't ask," Snape grumbles.

"REDUCTO!!" I yell shooting the spell at a wall and the whole wall blows up.

"ALEXA!! WHAT ON EARTH-" Snape demands, grabbing the wand from my cackling maniac self.

"O-oh my god!!! I'm A WITCH!!! I HAVE MAGIC!!! SUCKERS!!!! AHAHAHAH!!!" I scream, running around in my excitement.

Gerrick was staring at his wall in horror. "Did she just-"

"Yes. yes she did. Apologies. I will fix that wall immediately-ALEXA!!!!" Snape snaps at me, glaring.

I was still jumping around, delighted I was a witch.

"Is this a dream?" I ask myself.

"No. Because I'm going to murder you." Snape demands, beady eyes glaring at me.

"HEY!!! At least we found my wand quickly." I giggle like a crazy person.

Snape waves his wand, glaring at me. Slowly the wall begins to redo itself and I watch in obvious wonder.

"Thank you Severus... Uhh- Alexa that wand is 13 and a half inches, made from yew wood and with a dragon heartstring core." Gerrick tells me and I purse my lips, staring at the wand in amazement.

"Lots of power... Yeah THIS IS SO COOL!!!" I shriek and Snape looked ready to hex me.

"Let's go home Alexa. Thank you Gerrick. Much appreciated." Snape sighs, placing some galleons in Gerrick's hands. Gerrick just stares at me strangely.

"Did she not know she was a witch?" Gerrick suddenly asks and I shake my head.

"NO!!!" I grin and Snape grabs my arm, nodding at the wandmaker.

"Good night Gerrick." The professor nods and then leads me outside only to smack the upside of my head.

"OW!" I whine, glaring at him. "This is called abuse you know," I grumble and Snape gives me a dry look.

"Don't blow your cover you daft child." He points a finger at me and I sigh.

"Okay. Okay. It's not like Gerrick would know what the hell I was talking about."

Snape smacks me again, moving to a newspaper stand to grab a paper. He stuffs it in my arms and watches the horror grow on my face.

"WHY DID THEY GET MY BAD SIDE!!?" I gasp, wincing at the horrid picture.

"You're in the papers you stupid girl and that's your first concern!?" Snape scowls at me and I shrug.

"Well I definitely am not going to cry about it. I saved Cedric's life and revealed a stupid death eater." I say, reading through the paper. "This strange girl popped out of nowhere like magic? HA!!!! That's a good joke cause like-" I stop and stare at Snape's annoyed face. "-magic?" I grin sheepishly making him shake his head, marching ahead of me.

"I will be tutoring you in all things you missed these past years. Although you seem to highly capable in curses." He glares at me, making me smile sheepishly.

"I HAD to try it okay!? That's my favourite spell from the-" I stop myself before I exposed my whole life story to Severus Snape.

"From what?" Snape ponders, suspicious.

"From.... magic?" I exclaim quickly, smiling innocently and Severus just sighs, grabbing my hand and apparating us away.

 magic?" I exclaim quickly, smiling innocently and Severus just sighs, grabbing my hand and apparating us away

Deze afbeelding leeft onze inhoudsrichtlijnen niet na. Verwijder de afbeelding of upload een andere om verder te gaan met publiceren.

- Badass Bitch