And Then it Happened

"The best and most beautiful things in the world cannot be seen or even touched - they must be felt with the heart

"The best and most beautiful things in the world cannot be seen or even touched - they must be felt with the heart."
-Helen Keller
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"YOU SEE!!!" I shriek, dropping Harry's hand in shock. "Oh my gosh!!! I can freaking teleport. I'm an alien. Wizards CAN'T USUALLY TELEPORT HARRY!!!" I was freaking out and Harry looked like he was freaking out as well.

"HEY!!!" A man screams and I stumble back into Harry only for my eyes to narrow on the man.

"YOU BACK FOR ANOTHER BEATING LEO! CAUSE I WON'T GO EASY ON YOU, YOU FUCKING BASTARD!" I scream starting to charge forward but Harry draws me back to his side.

"You idiot!! SHUT UP BEFORE YOU GET US KILLED!!!" He demands, eyes panicking.

"You bitch. STUPEFY!!" He shoots the spell and I duck with a shriek. Harry falling to the side, eyes wide.

"Oh you little piece of SHIT!!!!!!" I scream. I toss my wand at Harry.

"Here protect yourself with this stick!!!" I shout and then I run to the man in the middle of the night with a war cry.

"WHY WOULD YOU GIVE ME YOUR WAND IF YOU'RE DUELING HIM YOU- Ohhhhhh." Harry's scream dies off when he sees me effortlessly dodge every single one of his damn spells, only to leap up, spinning in the air and kicking him hard in the face.

I land, flipping back once only to charge once again, punching him hard enough to draw blood.

"ALEXA!!! ALEXA STOP!!!!" I hear Sirius shriek running towards me then he sees Harry and does a full one eighty.

"HARRY!!" He squeals sprinting to his godchild.

"ALEXA NO!!! SOMEONE STOP HER FROM KILLING THAT MAN!!!" Sydney screams only for someone to grab me from behind, and stopping me from landing another punch on the unconscious man's face.

"FUCKING COWARD!!! LET ME AT HIM!!! I'M GOING TO KILL THE ASSHOLE!!! LET ME GOO!!!!" I scream.

"Good grief child CALM DOWN!!" My dad demands, smacking my head.

"Ow!!" I whine rubbing my head. "Did you see what he did!! Dad!! He attacked us first!!" I tell him and Snape's eyes grow hard and lethal.

"What?!" He snaps. He drags me over to where Sirius was still fussing over Harry.

"You shouldn't be out here!! What if someone sees!!" Harry screeches.

"No one can see my face silly!!! Syd made this spell for me as a birthday present."

"WAIT!! SO people see you as a bald faceless beast!?" I demand, watching as people paled when their gaze landed on Sirius. "Wicked!" I breathe out.

"Black. Potter is not a baby. Leave his hair alone, you dog." Snape sniffs in disgust at the man and Sirius glares at him.

"OH HELL NAW!" Sydney demands, making me move in front of Snape, glaring at her.