A Blackened Meeting

Start from the beginning

I give him a tired smile. "Hello to you too Ced." I muse, resting my head on the table.

"Are you sure you're alright?" Regulus suddenly asks me and I nod silently.

"Why are you asking that? Why wouldn't Lex be alright?" Remus moves to check my temperature before he blanches at the sight of Regulus.

"That's- That's" His eyes were wide and he stutters. "Regulus Black?" He demands. "You're alive?!" The werewolf almost shrieks out.

"Yes Moony. He gave me a heart attack too." Sydney mutters. "Sirius is still trying to process the fact that his younger brother is still in fact ALIVE." She snaps. "And doesn't look like he aged a fucking day." She glares.

"He's a death eater! Why is he here?!" Harry snaps, holding his wand out at Regulus who looked like he wanted to be anywhere but in his own house.

"Harry shut up please." I give him an annoyed look. "If he were a death eater would I have brought him here?"

"This is his house!!! Of course, you didn't bring him here!"

"Harry....." I breathe in through my nose and Remus intervenes, realizing I was very close to punching my cousin in the face.

"Let's hear what Regulus and Alexa have to say." Remus offers, with a forced smile. "Shall we call an Order meeting?" He asks and I shake my head.

"No. Albus mustn't know that Regulus is alive." I muse, making everyone stare at me, eyes wide.

"Why not!?" Harry snaps and I raise a brow at Harry.

"Yeah, sure! Let's tell the man who placed your godfather in Azkaban without a trial or a second thought, knowing that he didn't commit the crime he was accused of. Let's tell the man who single-handedly is trying to become the master of death by manipulating everyone and everything to his liking. Let's tell the man who placed you in an abusive household and isn't willing to take you out of there." I snarl, making poor Harry blink in shock.

"Wait he didn't give Sirius a trial?" Harry breathes and we all look at Sirius who cringes.

"You went to Azkaban?" Regulus breathes in horror and Sirius snaps his gaze to stare at him.

"No. You have no right to judge me. You are supposed to be dead." He snarls.

"I wasn't judging you, Sirius." Regulus seethes, through clenched teeth.

"How did you end up with him anyways Alexa!?" Sirius snaps and I purse my lips, watching as Harry, Hermione, Ron, and the Weasley kids clambered closer to find out who the new stranger was.

"I teleported again," I admit and Sydney gives me a concerned look.

"It's called underage apparation Lex. Considering the fact that you haven't been sent to Azkaban for it.... it's safe to say you can aparate without ministry approval." She gazes at me appreciatively.

"That would be such a cool thing for an Auror to have." She says with a longing tone in her voice.

"There was an Apparation block where she found me." Regulus continues, voice posh and poised. "So she can apparate regardless of jinxes." He stares at me silently and everyone whirls around to stare at me wide-eyed.

"That means you can apparate in and out of Hogwarts like Dumbledore!!" Hermione points at me.

"I can't actually control it you know," I say dryly. "I wasn't thinking of going to a zombie-infested cave and drinking some potion that made me want to kill myself." I drawl, grabbing at another glass of water at the memory.