Hey...

I'm back.

Hi, I hope everyone is doing well. With the pandemic going on, as well as the BLM movement going on all over. Which I wanted to add, make sure you sign petitions that help out with the movement, as well as make sure to raise awareness. If you are attending protests, please take care of yourself, take care of those around you, stay with someone at all times, and be very careful. Most importantly, try to get home safely. And if you're not able to attend and be on the frontlines, raise awareness online, whether your platform is big or small. We must stand together.

Now, it's been awhile since I finished this story, let alone the first one. So, I thought, I'd do something you may want (?) who knows. I will only do this if you want to of course, if not that's fine since I did want to reach out and mention the statement above.

What about a Q&A (about the characters or myself if you'd like) or let you know what the characters are up to now, according to what I had envisioned for them? Again, this is only if y'all want to, since I keep noticing so many people keep reading and voting on these two stories, even when I thought no one was interested in them anymore.

Let me know what y'all think!

Or you can begin to post your questions as comments, and I'll make a new update with them!

Please stay safe and take care!

-Gigi xx