Chapter Five

"Are you stupid?? What screw are you missing in the head for you to think that was the best thing for him?" Harry ranted as he walked back and forth.

Zayn looked at him from his place in the couch along with Louis and Eleanor.

"You seriously must be out of your mind to think that being away from Liam is actually going to help him get better. What on earth possessed you to say, 'Hey you know what, I'm gonna send my husband away for awhile maybe that will help him get better because obviously that's the best option' like he hadn't been taken away and held against his will already!? Hell let's just do it all over again five years later, because it won't be so bad this time since he's with his family! Ha! That's perfect, send someone who's still recovering from being held hostage to be held hostage by his family! Genius!"

"Are you done?" Zayn said looking at Harry who stopped pacing to look back at Zayn.

"You, Zayn Malik-Payne, are a fucking idiot. Okay, now I'm done." He said sitting down on the other couch crossing his arms over his chest.

Zayn sighed and looked over at Louis, who shook his head. "Don't look at me, he's got a mind of his own and I can't control what he says or does."

"Ha! Take notes, Zayn."

"Harry, shut up, before I send someone to hold you against your will." Eleanor said from her spot on the couch looking incredibly annoyed.

"It wasn't my idea, I told you what the therapist said and-"

"Who gives a fuck what that so called therapist says, don't you think it's her fault he hasn't gotten better?" Harry interrupted, Zayn looking at him worried.

"Who even suggested that therapist in the first place?" Louis asked turning to look at Zayn.

"Uh, I don't really remember, I wasn't fully aware of what was going on back then either." Zayn said shrugging his shoulders.

"Okay, well why don't we have someone else evaluate him before you decide to make his life a living hell?"

Zayn thought for a few seconds what Harry had said before nodding in agreement, "Alright, since you're so passionate about hating me and my choices at the moment, why don't you look for someone to evaluate him?"

"I will. And I will show you thats he's okay and it's just that dumb therapist opinion that's making it worse."

Zayn rolled his eyes before turning to look at Louis, "Are you positive you want to marry that goof? There's still time to back out."

"Don't you think I've tried?" He chuckled as Harry gasped acting hurt.

"Too late now, the invitations have been sent and the venue doesn't give out refunds, and it was very expensive."

"Expensive? How expensive are we talking about Harry? You said it was no more than 2,000?"

"Well, it was 2,000, plus like 10,000 more" He said quickly so Louis wouldn't understand him.

Louis stared at him, "I'm going to pretend you said it was only 2,000 and nothing more."

Harry only smiled, Zayn looked at them both before standing up and going upstairs to the bedroom without a word, leaving his three best friend a bit confused.

"Zayn?" Eleanor slowly walked into the room, seeing Zayn standing by the window with it slightly open. "What are you doing?"

Zayn simply turned around holding his hand up to show Eleanor the cigarette in his hand.

"Zayn, you know you're not allowed to smoke" She said sternly as she walked over to him.

"And who's going to stop me? Gonna call my mother and let her know I'm misbehaving?"