Chapter Seven

"Zayn, wake up." He slowly opened his eyes and turned to look at Chris. "We're landing in a few minutes."

Zayn nodded and sat up to fasten his seatbelt, which had already been fastened. He turned to look at Chris, who simply chuckled and looked back at the magazine he had been reading.

"Don't we have to take another flight?" Zayn asked as he looked out the window.

"Yeah, but we don't have to get off, the plane will just stop to let people down and let a few people on, them were off again."

"Then why the hell did you wake me up?" Zayn groaned before sitting back.

"Because I warned you to be aware that we were landing and not freak out and scream if you were asleep when it did."

Zayn looked at him for a few seconds before nodding, "Good point."

It didn't take long, they had landed, waiting for people to get off and then for others to get on. After around 30 minutes later they were off again.

"How long will this flight be?"

"Like three hours."

"I'm going back to sleep then" Zayn said as he pull down his beanie until it was covering his eyes. Chris rolled his eyes, smiling softly.

"Alright, I'll wake you up then."

With that, Zayn fell asleep once again. The three hours honestly seemed like five minutes because before he knew it, Chris was waking him up telling him they had arrived.

Zayn yawned before undoing his seatbelt and waiting along with Chris for people to get off the plane so they wouldn't have to rush to take their things. Once they were off they made their way to baggage claim, Zayn turning on his phone and seeing a text message from Ruth. As he was about to open up the text messsage his phone turned off.

He groaned, Chris turning to look at him, "Only you would forget to charge your phone before leaving. Did you really expect it to stay at 45% the entire 18 hour flight?"

"Actually I did." Zayn said chuckling softly before they both retrieved their bags.

"No offense, I know the first thing we said we were going to do once we arrived was go straight to the hospital, but I'm incredibly tired. Do you think we could go tomorrow?" Chris asked as they made their way to the exit.

"Yeah, I'm sleepy. So let's go to the hotel instead."

"You're sleepy? Really?" Chris asked, as he looked at Zayn surprised.

"I'm guessing Eleanor has told you I don't sleep much"

"You know that she can't keep her mouth shut for anything." Chris laughed, making Zayn shake his head, chuckling softly.

"To answer your question, yes I'm sleepy. I didn't take my medication back home and I haven't taken it at all during the flight. I regained my sleep, I guess?"

"Zayn, you know better than to not take your medication." Chris said sternly and they waited for their uber to arrived, which Chris had to request.

"I promise that I'll take it later or tomorrow in the morning, I just really want to be able to sleep. I feel like with the small amount of sleep I've been getting, sleeping for so long is the best thing ever right now."

"Fine, but I swear to god Zayn Malik that if you don't take it I will shove it down your throat myself"

"Malik-Payne" Zayn grinned at him.

Chris couldn't help but smile at that. "Sorry, Zayn Malik-Payne"

"Better" Zayn said as their uber arrived and they hopped on along with their bags.