Chapter Fifteen

"So to clarify, Damien provoked you which is why you attacked him?" Dr.Fray asked Liam, who only sighed and covered his face.

"For the fifth time, yes. He told me to stay away from my husband because if I didn't he would make sure my time here would be the worst" Liam said looking over at the doctor, who nodded and wrote down on his notebook.

"I understand that, but you need to understand that we don't tolerate violence here. Which means that for this week, you'll be kept in solitary. Damien will be too, in another part of the facility. We're going to follow up on what you said Damien threatened you with, as well as make sure Zayn doesn't get hurt in any way possible."

"Yeah okay"

The doctor sighed just as there was a knock on the door, "Yes, Sarah?"

"Sorry to interrupt, but there are visitors here for both Liam and Zayn"

Liam turned to look at Sarah, who gave him a friendly smile before excusing herself.

"Since you're here and not already in solitary, I'll allow you to go and see your visitors. But once they leave you're off to be on your own. Understood?"

Liam nodded and stood up, he walked out of the office to, of course, be escorted into the visiting area. Once Liam entered, he looked around and spotted Zayn with Harry and Eleanor.

"Liam! Come here!" Harry smiled as soon as he saw Liam.

"Sir, please keep your voice down" One of the nurses scolded at Harry, who only nodded embarrassingly.

Liam chuckled softly as he made his way towards the table, sitting down next to Zayn. Zayn visually tensed up once Liam was seated, making both Eleanor and Harry frown confused, and Liam feel bad.

"Everything okay?" Eleanor asked looking between the two. Zayn only nodded but didn't turn to look at Liam, kept his gaze on the table.

"Okay... How are you Liam?" Eleanor asked.

"I've been better."

"Aren't you supposed to be better, considering that's what this place is for?" Harry frowned.

Zayn slightly glanced over at Liam before turning back to look at the table.

"This place sucks. I find out that three little boys died because of me five years ago, another one has been a patient here since then, a psycho is out trying to steal Zayn away from me and now I have to spend time in solitary for knocking him unconscious after threatening me to stay away from Zayn"

Zayn quickly turned to look at Liam, "What did you just say?"

Liam looked at Zayn but didn't say a word. "Who threatened you Liam?"

"Don't act so naive, you know very well that since we got here that Damien guy has been trying to get into your pants and you haven't done a single thing to keep him away."

"Are you blaming me for this?" Zayn asked, becoming upset.

Liam turned to fully face Zayn before replying, "Actually, yeah, I am. I'm blaming you for all of it. If you hadn't decided to admit yourself into this place, maybe I'd actually be doing better, I wouldn't have that psycho threatening me, he probably wouldn't be head over heels in love with you and maybe, just maybe, I wouldn't have to spend time in solitary for trying to protect the relationship I don't even know if we have anymore. I was brought here to get better, not to receive more problems, Zayn."

Zayn stared at Liam, not believing what he had just heard, Eleanor and Harry stayed quiet and felt a bit awkward being in the middle of it but couldn't bring themselves to speak up.