Chapter Eighteen

Hello. Please keep your hands and arms inside the vehicle and remain seated at all times. Hang on to your personal belongings, especially your wigs because it's going to be a long, wild and bumpy ride.
Thank you, and enjoy the ride. 😬

—————

"Got any ones?" Zayn asked as he looked down at the cards in his hands, waiting for a reply.

"Nope, sorry" Ethan replied looking up from his cards to look at Zayn.

"How many times do I have to tell you, it's 'go fish' not 'nope, sorry'?" Liam said turning to look at Ethan, who only rolled his eyes and gave him a fake smile.

"No, Zayn. Go fish" He said keeping the fake smile on his face, annoying Liam.

Liam squinted his eyes at him before shaking his head, Zayn laughed at them both before nudging Liam on the knee. "Your turn."

"Got any nines?" Liam asked looking at Zayn, who looked down at his cards, making a face and handed Liam the nine he had.

Liam grinned taking it from him and taking his own to place them down on the floor next to him. "You're such a child" Ethan said, watching Liam.

"Zayn, tell Ethan to stop bugging me"

"Oh sure, tell on me why don't you"

"I will tell on you, because you don't know how to play and even if you did you're always a sore loser" Liam said pointing his finger at Ethan as he spoke.

"Excuse me, but we've been playing this game for the last five months, you can't say I don't know how to play" Ethan said, sounding slightly offended.

"Please, you always forget to say 'go fish', which by the way is the name of the game"

"What? It's not called 'give me it'?" Ethan asked looking at Liam, fake shocked.

"Don't be a smartass. Zayn, Ethan is being a smartass" Liam said turning to look at Zayn who for the most part was ignoring them, going through his cards.

"Why do you always have to tell on me? To Zayn especially?" Ethan asked setting his cards faced down on the floor.

"Because he's the oldest and you're annoying"

Zayn looked up at the two, frowning slightly as they went back and forth.

"How do you know I'm not the oldest?" Ethan asked raising an eyebrow curiously.

"Because Zayn is the one with the beard and aged 24, you've looked the exact same way since the last time I saw you and that was five years ago."

"Yeah, well look who's talking, when are you gonna go through puberty bud?"

"25"

Liam and Ethan both stopped talking and turned to look at Zayn who wasn't looking at them, but once again looking at his cards.

Ethan lifted his cards and examined each one, frowning at the end. "I thought the highest number was 10, not 25. What game are we playing then?"

Liam closed his eyes and took a deep breath, holding back the need to hit Ethan in the head. "He means, he's 25, you fucking idiot"

Ethan gasped, placing his hand over Liam's mouth, "Watch your fucking language, god damn it. You're too fucking young to be speaking like that."

Zayn set his cards down and stared at them both, "You know, I really wish I had my medication right now because you two are honestly incredibly annoying right now."

Liam and Ethan turned to look at Zayn at the same time, who rolled his eyes and got up from the floor. "I'm gonna go clean up the kitchen before Tyler comes home" With that he walked out of the room, leaving Liam and Ethan behind.