-

"Yo," Yoshiko greeted Haruichi the next morning. He looked like he got 3 hours of sleep when Yoshiko knew in fact that he got his 8 hours, and more, of sleep. He fell asleep on the couch and Yoshiko didn't have the heart to wake him up (he looked so tired) and ended up throwing a blanket over him.

She also passed out on the carpeted floor while doing her homework while constantly texting Shirasu and Kuramochi to make sure that Kawakami was going through her training menu well.

"You look like hell."

"Nee-chan!" Haruichi whined, still rubbing the sleep from his eyes. "That's mean."

"Don't care, said what I said." Yoshiko paused the cooking tutorial she found on YouTube, turning to look at Haruichi. "Hey, Haruichi, you want to be like Aniki right?"

The name seemed to snapped Haruichi out of his trance. "H-huh!? Why do you suddenly ask!?"

"If you wanna be like Aniki, then you gotta get used to me calling you out! I call him ugly all the time in Seidou."

Haruichi opened his mouth, even removing his bangs to stare at her in disbelief.

"Do you really expect me to believe that?"

"It's true!"

Haruichi rolled his eyes, placing his head on the dining table. "I'm Aniki's younger sibling too, I know him, he would rather walk through hell backwards before letting someone else call him ugly."

Yoshiko hummed, grinning at Haruichi. "Well you might be right, though I'm not—"

DING DONG

"Are we expecting anyone?" Yoshiko asked, thinking it could have been Haruichi's friend. If he has any, she thought before slapping herself, that's mean Yoshiko. Thankfully though Haruichi didn't seem to notice. "Get that, Haruichi."

"Don't know," Haruichi answered before he stood up and walked towards the front door.

Yoshiko paid no more attention to it, turning to focus on the curry she was making before hearing Haruichi's squeaking.

"Who are you?"

Yoshiko tried to leave them be, deciding that Haruichi should learn to deal with strange guests until she heard another voice asking him, "Who are you?!"

"This is MY house!" And Yoshiko almost laughed if it weren't for the panic in Haruichi's voice.

"Is it?"

Yoshiko turned down the fire, curious on who their guest were, before walking towards the front door.

"Haruichi!" She called out, peeking pass the door. "Who is it—"

"Nee-chan! Do you know who this is?!"

"Ah, Kominato."

"TETSU-SAN?!"

"Ossu."

-

Tetsu-san is so weird, Yoshiko decided when she managed to calm Haruichi down and welcomed the upperclassmen inside her house. Tetsu-san is so freaking weird.