Look Through The Curtains

Haruichi hid on the top of the stairs once he heard that the screaming had started again. He could make out a few words;

"Tokyo isn't that far-"

"But they won't come home for a year-"

"Haruichi wants to go there, what's so wrong with that!?"

"I'm fine with Haruichi going there but Yoshiko too! I should've not let her go-"

"Don't say that! You're saying that something that Yoshi likes is wrong! You're like saying something they like is wrong!"

"Well now everyone likes baseball but it's making them drift apart!"

"That's not true," Haruichi appeared on the doorway, his one of his hand on the frame. Both parents stopped screaming at each other's face and stared at the pink-haired boy. Haruichi put the bravest face hr could pull off.

"Aneki and Aniki both are very skillful in baseball despite their own challenges. Aniki even made in the first string and Aneki was recruited as a Coach Assistant instead of just a normal player."

"Aneki still texts me everyday and almost after every of her breaks in school," Haruichi said, somehow finding courage. "Aniki may not talk to me a lot but he is close with Aneki. They also calls home a lot of times." He frowned.

" If Takashima-san from Seido will come to recruit me, you don't have to worry about my school fees just like Aniki and Aneki. " He said as he stepped into the living room to let his parents see him even more clearly. "I don't get it. Why do you make such a fuss over such a small thing?"

After saying that, Haruichi immediately turn away and run up the stairs to his room, locking the door.