I Just

Yoshiko exited the classroom her small purse on her hand, looking through the coins to see if she had enough money to buy some melon bread. After all her brother's dictatorship, Yoshiko was left with barely enough money to buy lunch.

I wouldn't be able to buy mangas this months, Yoshiko thought as anime tears flowed down her eyes.

She entered the cafeteria, looking around for the stand where they usually sells bread and other snacks. Melon! Yoshiko thought as she reached her hand down towards the only melon bread left in the counter. "It's mine," she whispered dramatically and just before she touched it, another had gripped it first.

The open hand that Yoshiko held turns into a fist. I was this close on getting the bread. Yoshiko turned her head, ready to start an argument with whoever had took it away from her. She was ready to open her mouth when a voice beat her to it.

"Eh? You're Ryo-san's little sister."

"Excuse me?" Yoshiko tilted her head up. Kuramochi Youichi, Yoshiko thought, Shortstop. "I am not little." Yoshiko soon forgot about the melon bread.

Kuramochi stared down at Yoshiko as he took a bite off his bread, put his hand top of Yoshiko's head then to his chest measuring her height. "You are little."

Yoshiko felt her eye twitch, noticing the half eaten bread on Kuramochi's hand. Why is everyone either stealing or ruining my food? Miyuki, Aniki, and now Kuramochi-kun.

"You took my bread."

"I paid for it first."

"Do you even know who I am?"

"Yes, you're Ryo-san's little sister."

"Do you know my name?"

"Nope."

"I don't want anymore people to hate," Yoshiko muttered, looking away. "Kominato Yoshiko."

"Ooo, Yoshiko. It's Yoshi-chan, then," Kuramochi replied cheekily, putting one hand deep inside his pocket.

"Yoshiko."

"Yeah, sure," Kuramochi started to walk away, "Kominato Yoshi-chan."

"You-" Yoshiko was about to call our after him when she realised that he has gone out and distracted her from the melon bread.

Bastard.