To

Yoshiko ended up going with Kuramochi.

She was confused, if Ryousuke hates her being around guys so much, why did he send a guy to company her back home? Yoshiko also felt bad for Kuramochi — he studied so hard to not miss practice yet here he is, dozing off as the sun was just starting to rise in the train.

Yoshiko sighed, looking at him irritatedly before leaning her head to the window. She started humming the song she heard through her earphones.

"Yoshi-chan," a very sleepy Kuramochi suddenly broke her thoughts. She took one earphone out of her ears, "are we here yet?"

"We literally just boarded the train," she snickered, turning to look at Kuramochi who was rubbing his eyes. "Wow, you actually look cute when you look innocent like this," Yoshiko couldn't help the laugh that escaped her lips.

"I look cute all the time," Kuramochi retorted, stretching his arms upwards. He looked outside the window at the sun before glancing back to Yoshiko.

"So..."

"So..." Yoshiko teased, turning her attention back to the views that were passing by.

"How's your town?" He suddenly asked.

Was he trying to make a small talk?

"My town?" Yoshiko furrowed her eyebrows, turning her body so that she was leaning against the window with her arms crossed across her chest, "why do you want to know?"

"I just wanted to know how was the town that my girlfriend grew up in," Kuramochi shrugged. Yoshiko didn't know if he he was looking at her or the views behind her.

"If you keep saying that, people might think we are dating for real," her tone came out scolding. Yoshiko was already used to him referring to her as his girlfriend. It's a little bit irritating but fresh at times.

Kuramochi frowned and pursed his lips, "you don't want that?"

Yoshiko stayed silent at this, staring at her lap. "Shut up."

She could feel Kuramochi's smirk. "You love me so much," he mused, crossing his arms across his chest as well.

"I hate you," she mumbled.

"We all know you're a tsundere."

[A/N: i never update lmao sorry. but i love this story too much to drop it~ you can really tell how my writing style changes through this story since it's literally almost 3 years old,,,, i hope you enjoy this chapter though!]