-

Yo I am so sorry for not updating like thr last time I updated was probably 5 months ago but meh. There are probably tons of grammar and spelling errors in the previous chapter and thats only because its 11.46 rn.

You see I have already plan the whole entire story in my head, I know where Yoshiko will go for university I know about the character development and everything. This book is basically just a filler book full of foreshadowing so that you guys aka the reader can get to know Yoshiko better and will know if something is wrong with her in the upcoming book so please look forward to it.

I'm so happy for all the comments and some of you even pointed out some anime references and there'll be a shit ton of those in the future so please be aware of them lol.

I started this book around 6 months when I was at my lowest and this fanfic makes me so happy since diamond no ace was and still is my favourite manga slash anime. So it makes me so happy. If this fanfic also makes you happy somehow someway I am happy too. Currently I am very busy. We just had a drama by Shakespeare and I have at least 4 undone projects and I am currently at my lowest but that's okay because I'll pull it through just like I did 6 months ago.

So this would probably be my first and last chapter that is dedicated solely for authors note and I am sorry for wasting a space out of 200 for this but I hope you guys can understand.

Your comment are literally the funniest shit I have read all my life and it makes me happy and it makes me smile and I have something to show off to my friends once in a while so yeah...

Man this is becoming cheesy bye.