-

"Let me get that for you," Haruichi gets the duffel bag from Kuramochi's hand, bringing them to put on the table in the middle of the living room.

Yoshiko went to the kitchen as Kuramochi went to untie his shoe laces, "Sorry for intruding."

"Ah, no no no. Make yourself at home," Haruichi gave him a thumbs up as he followed his sister to the kitchen.

"Where were you?"

"Baseball practice," this caused Kuramochi's ear to perked up, he wasn't looking at them, but he was listening very closely. He sitter himself on the couch.

Heh.... Ryo-san has a younger brother who plays baseball too, huh? I wonder if he's any good as Ryo-san...

"You're not following that stupid regiment your coach gave you, right?"

"No."

"Good, that's my brother," Yoshiko grinned down at him, ruffling his hair (a little too much in Kuramochi's opinion, but Haruichi don't seem to mind).

"How's Seidou, Aneki?" Haruichi was now sitted on the counter, watching her trying to work the stove.

"Seidou's great. Hey, Mocchi! Wanna eat? I'm going to make some instant ramen!" Yoshiko suddenly called out and Kuramochi cursed, wanting to hear more of their conversation.

"Yeah, sure!" He answered.

"Seidou's great," Yoshiko then continued, "The coach is actually super great, unlike yours. Their batting line–" she shook her head in amusement, "Reminded me of when I used to play baseball."

"Seriously?" Haruichi looked as if he was bouncing in his seat, "That's so cool—!"

"Delinquent-kun over there," Yoshiko's voice turned to a whisper, Kuramochi wanted to yell at her for calling him a delinquent but decided against it. "He's one of the best shortstop I have ever seen. You're definitely working with him if you're going to Seidou, Haruichi."

Oh? Interesting.

Yoshiko seemed to be absolutely sure that her brother will get an invitation from Seidou, that means that he's at least close to Ryousuke's level.

"You're going to play with Aniki, Haruichi. Interesting, right?"

Scary...

"Oh, anyways tell me about Mum. Quietly, though."

As Yoshiko was boiling the instant ramen, she leaned in closer to Haruichi. Kuramochi glanced over, they were speaking but not in a voice he could hear anymore. Shame. But today was kind of interesting.

BONUS, Yoshiko and Haruichi's Conversation

"So, Okaa-san had been fighting with Otou—"

"I knew it. They're the most immature adult I know. Where's Kaasan now?"

"Her friend's home, been there for a couple of days."

"Why didn't you tell me!?"

"Didn't have the time, we're working really hard in practice lately."

"Ah, that's good... But you should always tell me when things like this happens okay!? I'm not in Kanagawa anymore, at least let me support you from Tokyo."

"It's fine. Otou-san says it's fine."

"I don't care what he says! Listen, you can only trust me or Aniki, okay. Me or Ryousuke nii-chan."

"... Okay..."

"Don't cry now. Where's he?"

"Work, as per usual."

"What have you guys been eating?"

"Take out bentos."

"Unbelievable. You can't grow eating things like that. God, I'm gonna have to learn how to cook don't I?"

"You don't have to, I can learn by myself."

"Like hell you will! You have practice! Get used to it! You're still jogging in the morning, right?"

"Yeah, don't worry. My stamina's still okay."

"Good... Mocchi, food's ready!"