Made A

It was lunchtime now. Yoshiko learnt more about her seatmate around her, the class rep, and even she learnt about the homeroom teacher's love affair. All was good.

Besides that last 15 minutes at lunch.

Basically, most of the girls had gone out to eat. The guys probably was hanging out in the hallway. Only Kawakami, Yoshiko and two other classmates whose name Yoshiko is yet to learn were in the classroom.

She was scrolling down her phone, typing up a chat with Haruichi when a package was delivered on top of her desk. Yoshiko peered at the package. It was a white plastic, as thick as her thumb, probably. And when she look up, she saw none other than-

"What are you doing here?" Yoshiko said bitterly, her foot tapping on the floor impatiently. "Are you looking for Kawakami-kun?" She pushed her head at Kawakami's direction, "Because you are certainly not my friend."

"Hey Nori," Miyuki greeted shortly. He quickly turned his head toward Yoshiko. "I heard, uh.."

"What? Spit it out?"

"Well, remember that time I dropped most of your drinks?"

"You mean all of my drinks?"

"Whatever. I heard you, uh, I heard that you were going to save your money to buy some mangas and I felt bad and..."

"And..."

"I... Bought... The only... Shoujo mangas... I can find... At the store..." Miyuki looked away as if he was embarrassed by it, "I didn't know what you were reading so I bought all the titles I can find- which was only two. And since it was last month, the new volume already came out and..."

Yoshiko was serious now, listening to his story.

"... So I bought the newest ones too..."

Yoshiko raised her eyebrows, obviously surprised as she struggle to untie the plastic bag. Inside, there were two mangas and four volumes that she had never heard of, but after all that trouble, Yoshiko couldn't bring herself to tell Miyuki that.

If there was a meter on Yoshiko and Miyuki's relationship, it has gone from -4000 to +800.

"Oh wow, what. You were kind all along. Why didn't you show that sight? I feel so bad for Kawakami-kun if he had to deal with that tsundere personality everyday." Yoshiko said that, although Miyuki could see that she was happy.

"Thank you!" Yoshiko held them excitedly to her chest as she held her hand out. "Yesterday's enemy is today's friend," she smiled, "My name is Kominato Yoshiko."

Miyuki smiled, feeling satisfied as he took her hand, "Miyuki Kazuya."

"By the way, Miyuki, are you gonna buy me the next couple next months?"

"Shut up."