-

Yoshiko stared up at the watch she taped to the bed above her.

It was supposed to be a bunk-bed but since Yoshiko was not sharing rooms with anyone, it was left empty. She could hear the ticking of the clock throughout the dark room, the hands indicating that it was 4.30 in the morning. It was the second day since she arrived here and despite that, she has yet to introduce herself to the team.

She did wander around the school though, watching the first string members practice and she could tell that it was hell. She saw her brother but made no move to meet him since she doesn't want the rest of the team to know about her.

A few minutes ago, she hang up the phone with Haruichi after talking all night long. Yoshiko asked him about his school work while Haruichi asked her about the baseball training there and has she talk with Ryousuke or not.

Suddenly, her phone lit up the dark room, deafening her for a moment with a loud ringing. Yoshiko's body didn't move an inch except for her hand which flipped the phone open and held it to her ear.

"Moshi moshi–"

"Yoshi," A familiar voice suddenly caused her to sit up straight, making her head bump to the bunk bed. "Kaachan told me that you arrived at Seido yesterday," Yoshiko could practically feel the horror dripping off of his words. "Why didn't you visit me?"

"A– Aniki!" Yoshiko immediately shivered, rubbing her arms out of instinct, "I – uh – I don't want to disturb your practice!"

"You could always visit my dorm before or after practice..."

Yoshiko stammered, "Uh – I mean I don't want to – ummm.... I don't want people to know who I am..." She mumbled, her cheeks red while she looked down at her lap.

Ryousuke paused, inhaling a sharp breath. "I swear, if I don't see you in practice tomorrow I'm not going to talk to you for the rest of the year."

She gasped, slapping her hand against her chest, "You can't threaten me!" She huffed, "It's not like I depend on you. I'm not Haruichi – okay?!"

"Come to practice tomorrow, Yoshi, I'll make you regret it if you don't..."

And with that, Ryousuke ended his phone call. Yoshiko glared at the phone before throwing it to her bed.

"It's Yoshiko...."

Stupid Aniki, she groaned as she started to feel sleepy. But after hearing his voice, it seemed that she could rest up now.

( w/n : THEY'RE SO CUTE PLSSS –2019!naura )