-

Yoshiko lied awake on her bed. She had her phone on her hand as she waited for Haruichi's reply. She had asked him about his studies, his baseball team back at home, whether the bullies are still bullying him or not.

From: Haruichi
Message:
They never really bother me anymore. I'm not sure why, after you last talk with them, they never even got close to me. The baseball team had started again, and I made it into the first string again!
(*/^▽^*)/
Anyway, Aneki. Okaa-san and Otou-san has been fighting a lot, though I never really know what they are fighting about. Do you might know what they are fighting about?
Haruichi.

Yoshiko smiled at the text displayed on the screen. It was always Ryousuke and her who put the bullies away from Haruichi, it seemed like Haruichi was always weak on the inside. But as she scrolled down the text, her lips curled into a frown.

Fighting? What is it? Probably her mother getting mad at the father for letting both Yoshiko and Ryousuke to Tokyo. Maybe they won't let Haruichi go next year. Yoshiko shook her head and quickly typed up a reply.

To: Haruichi
Message:
Man, Haruichi. You really need to be tougher in case they come for you again.
And by the way, are you in the regulars? Have you mastered the wooden bat yet? Aniki here is a regular, and there are a bunch of other odd people here. You should totally come here next year.
Why would mum and dad fight? Have you tried asking them?
Yoshiko.

It wasn't long until her phone beeped again.

From: Haruichi
Message:
Don't mock me!
I was too scared to ask them, anytime I heard screaming I locked myself in my room. Dad's super scary, I think he almost broke a picture frame once.