Smarter

Yoshiko slid down the wall to sit on the floor next to Kuramochi. It's been a week since their first lesson which meant that today was the first day of the exams. They have mathematics and English today.

"Sorry, Mocchi," Yoshiko shrugged, "I'm not that good in English. I'll teach you math tho," she mumbled.

"You've been saying sorry to me about not speaking English," Kuramochi rolled his eyes and slightly punched Yoshiko's shoulder. "I know you got the highest score," he said, trying to intimidate her.

Yoshiko rolled her eyes and opened the book that is on her lap. "It's luck, Mocchi."

"You're lucky, then?"

"Hmm, not very much now that I think about it," Yoshiko laughed, and looked at Kuramochi who was looking at her. She stared at him for a moment before turning her head to the book on her lap. "Sooooooooo—"

Kuramochu snorted, putting his arms on his knees as he stared down at Yoshiko's book. "The test won't even start for another 20 minutes, why are we here?"

"Do you want to get good grades?" Yoshiko taunted, looking up at him with her eyes slitted (though it's not like he would know) and used her finger to poke on his cheeks.

"I don't mind my grades, I just don't want to join the extra classes."

Yoshiko gasped in fake horror, covered her mouth dramatically, "You're unbelievably."

Kuramochi snorted and closed his eyes, leaning his head on the wall, why was he even awake at 6.10 a.m....

Yoshiko realized that he's sleepy and frowned, slowly closing the heavy textbook and leaned against the wall too. She glanced up at him and saw his relaxed face before facing the window that was just right across from where they are sitting.

"Mocchi..."

"Hmm? What?"

"Are you like... Dating anyone?"

Yoshiko's voice was calm, but she was feeling like she was entering too much of his privacy.

Kuramochi opened one of his eyes to look down at Yoshiko who was looking straight ahead.

"You're curious?"

"Yeah."

Kuramochi snickered, "I knew it. You like me."

"I don't," she really doesn't have the energy to fight with him right now. "Just tell me."

"Why should I?"

"Because I'm your friend. I'm probably your best friend."

Kuramochi chuckled and put his elbow on Yoshiko's head as if to lean on her. "Are you now?"

"I am."

"You're not~" Kuramochi teased.

"Ughhhhhh," Yoshiko whined, "fine if you won't tell me."

"Yoshi, just admit it. You have the biggest crush on me."

Yoshiko, at this point, was annoyed at him. She pushed his arm away from his head, and stood up. "If you won't tell me, I'll not teach you anymore," Yoshiko threatened, pointing her finger at him.

"FINE! Fine!" Kuramo raised both his hands and an eyebrow, standing up too. "I'll tell you who I'm dating."

"Oh, you're dating someone, then?"

"Of course I am."

"Of course."

"Of course."

"You're stalling."

"I am."

"Just tell me now please."

"Miyuki. I'm dating Miyuki."

Yoshiko crossed her arms, "it's one thing to be a jerk, but it's another thing to lie to me, Mocchi."

"What?" Kuramochi asked, his tone mocking her, "are you jealous of Miyuki?"

"I'm only jealous at your simple-mindedness."

[A/N: yo it's been a long time lmao i just started high school and guess what i wanna die lol anyways, do who do u ship yoshi with most??? also this chapter is shit sorry bye]