Clearly Now

Tired. Tired. Exhausted. Sleepy. Tired. Weary. Those were the words that repeatedly flashed through Yoshiko's mind as she drag herself out of the bathroom, her towel slung over her shoulder. She was glad to get out of her sticky clothes into a pair of fresh pajamas.

So tired, has her brother been living in this hell of a practice everyday since his first year? If so, Yoshiko felt terribly sorry for him, especially with people way taller around him.

Finally, she arrived in front of her door. "Weird..." Yoshiko muttered, seeing that the door wasn't closed tightly so she could look a little to the inside.

"Wha-" She stopped dead in her tracks when she saw what she saw.

Isashiki Jun and Masuko Tooru playing the latest GTA in her laptop, Yuuki Tetsuya examining a shogi board in front of him with his hand on his chin. Tanba Kouchiro was there, timidly eating through a bag of chips as he watch the screen while Miyauchi Keisuke is rummaging through her mini fridge Even Ryousuke was there, scrolling his way down to Yoshiko's phone.

"Aniki!" Yoshiko said in a panic tone, dropping her toiletries on the ground. "What- Why- When- HOW-"

"Relax Yoshi," Ryousuke said without lifting his eyes off of Yoshiko's phone, "I asked Kataoka-kantoku for a spare key to your room."

"How did you open my phone- how did they open my laptop!?"

"You kept the same password since you were 12~"

"Why are they eating my snacks!?"

"We're hungry," Jun turned around, revealing that he has a popsicle stick between his lips.

"And it was payback for calling me fat."

"I did not call you fat, I said you will get fat. There's a huge difference!"

"Oi, Ichinen Kominato!" Jun yelled, "Get us some drinks! I want a cola."

"May I have a grape flavoured one please?"

"Two oranges."

"I want a cola too."

"Aniki!" Yoshiko whined, standing in the middle of her dorm, glaring holes into Ryousuke's forehead.

"I'd like an apple one please, Yoshi~"

"ANIKI!!!"