I Think I Got

Yoshiko looked down on her outfit.

Since school doesn't start in another 2 weeks, she decided to wear casual clothing — some pants reaching down to her knees with a simple, loose blue tee. She wore her hair up with a clip, although so, some strands of her hair fell down on her face.

With a small sigh, Yoshiko opened the door and stepped out pursing her lips when she could hear the shouting of the baseball team. Taking her time, Yoshiko pulled out her earphone and blared out the latest song she downloaded.

As soon as the field was in view, she started to mutter under her breath the name of the first string players.

Azuma Kiyokuni, Tanba Kouchiro, Isashiki Jun, Aniki, Kuramochi Youichi and... Uhh... Miyuki Kazuya.

Yoshiko scrunched her nose up at the thought of him. He had an aggressive aura around him yet he always acts so calm. Yoshiko did some research last night and asked Haruichi if he knew who he is.

Apparently he was a catcher that came from Tokyo – a catcher prodigy or something like that.

Yoshiko stayed behind the tall fences, observing the practice with both hands behind her back. The sun was shining brightly, she was amazed that no one has collapsed yet.

Yoshiko was never good at physical things.

Her mind wandered to the conversation she had with her brother the night befor. She didn't need to introduce herself, she recalled, just let Ryousuke see her and she would be done for the day.

"Yoshiko-san," Yoshiko heard Rei's voice coming from her side. She turned her head towards her sound.

"Yes?"

"Finally, are you comfortable enough now?" Rei smiled as she pushed her glasses up, "let us meet the boys now, then."