Hell

Again, Yoshiko was irked by Miyuki. There he was sitting, acting innocent, as he scooped up 3 fishes into his bowl. She glared at her bowl before kicking Miyuki who was crouched down next to her until he fell, the bowl on his hand went inside the pool and the goldfishes were free.

"Ack! What the hell was that for?" Miyuki asked, rubbing his red elbow where the ground scratched him.

"For being so good at this," Yoshiko grumbled, trying to corner the fishes and just scoop them up with her bowl instead of the net. But even so, the goldfish managed to jump out the bowl.

Miyuki snickered, "Please. It's just that you suck at this."

"Well how do you do it?" Yoshiko asked, her mouth forming a pout as she grinded her teeth.

"You just," Miyuki grabbed the bowl and net, easily scooping up a fish then throwing it inside his bowl. "Do that."

"Wow, such detailed explanation," Yoshiko said, setting down her bowl and net on the ground before clapping her hands sarcastically. "I'm educated now, good job, Miyuki-sensei."

"No need to be sarcastic," he grumbled, tossing more goldfishes into his bowl.

"Onee-chan," suddenly, a little boy came up next to Yoshiko, crouching in her other side, "Let me show you how you do it..." The boy put his bowl just above the water before chasing the fishes with his net. "You don't chase the fishes with the bowl, you chase them with the net," he explained, successfully catching one after a few moments then tossing it to his bowl. "There. See?"

Yoshiko nodded her head, trying to follow the steps that was shown to her, "Oh my God, I got one!" She squealed in joy, high-fiving the kid a couple of times.

"Tch, I got 5," Miyuki showed his bowl to the kid and Yoshiko.

"What's your name?" Yoshiko asked the kid excitedly, ignoring Miyuki, "I'm Yoshiko."

"Ryu!" He answered proudly, also ignoring Miyuki.

Yoshiko chatted with him while trying to catch more fishes. "Ne, Yoshiko-oneechan, are you and that Onii-chan dating?"

The conversation caught Miyuki's ear and he lingered a bit closer to the two, interested in what Yoshiko's answer.

"Oh, him? No," Yoshiko ruffled Ryu's hair, "We're not even friends. Nobody at school wants to be his friend," she smiled down at him.

Ryu just nodded and accepted the fact which made Miyuki sulk a little as he stood up to get his goldfishes put inside a plastic bag.

When he got back, the kid was gone and Yoshiko successfully had 2 goldfishes in her bowl. "That kid is a better teacher than you are," Yoshiko laughed while patting Miyuki (who was wayyyy taller than her).

"You're so mean," Miyuki whined, "I do have friends!"

"Miyuki, saying lies to children is a bad deed," Yoshiko shrugged her shoulder as she waited for her fishes. "Anyways, what are you gonna do with your fishes? You have 5."

"I dunno, I'll probably give them to the Dorm Mother and have her cook it up," Miyuki raised his hand and shook the plastic, looking deep into the fish's eye.

"You're a machoist," Yoshiko stucked her tongue out at him.

"Are you saying that I am sexually attracted to fishes?"

"Aren't you?" She laughed," Well either way, since no one is going to date you, I'd figure you want to try out something else," Yoshiko smirked lightly.

"Someone will date me in the future, you know it," Miyuki insisted.

"Like who?"

Miyuki bit his tongue, resisting the urge to say, 'You.'

"I don't know. Someone who loves me for who I am," Miyuki finally answered.

"You hesitated, which means you know that that isn't true," she laughed at Miyuki who was rolling his eyes.

"What would you do with your fishes then?"

"Feed them to Takoyaku-san. Duh."

"You're worse than I am," Miyuki scowled, playfully punching Yoshiko's head. She slapped his hand away, taking two steps away from his body.

"Okay, so now help me find a mochi stand."