Town

Yoshiko ended up walking all the way from the station to her house. It wasn't a long walk, only 20 minutes. She made Kuramochi carry her bag because friends exists to be taken advantage of. Just kidding.

"Kaasaaaaaaaaaannnn!!!" Yoshiko shouted as she banged on the door, they have been standing in front of her house for at least 15 minutes and no one is opening the door.

"Maybe they decided to throw you out," Kuramochi suggested which earned him a jab to the side.

"Aneki?" A familiar voice called out to her. When she turned around, a body went and hugged the living souk out of her.

"No way!" Yoshiko grinned, pulling the body away. "Are you Haruichi? You're my Haruichi?"

Haruichi blushed, scratching his cheeks.

"Man! You're as tall as me! Gosh, boys these days really grows quick, huh?"

Hearing that, Kuramochi snickered. Yoshiko went and glared at him, as if asking if he wanted a piece of her mind.

"Anyways," Haruichi interrupted the two. "Okaa-san isn't home. She didn't tell me you're coming home, though."

Yoshiko blinked, tilting her head to the side. "Why? Really? Why?"

"Uhh..." Haruichi looked at her before glancing at Kuramochi, who seemed bored and was now playing with his phone. Though it seemed like he was listening to his conversation. "I'll tell you later, kay? Who is that?"

Haruichi wasted no time pointing his finger towards Kuramochi. Yoshiko pursed her lips, and to mess with Haruichi, she decided to pull a little white lie.

"My boyfriend."

"Y–y–y–your BOYFRIEND?" Haruichi shrieked, placing a hand on his mouth dramatically, as if he doesn't believe her.

"Hehh, now you're admitting I'm your boyfriend," Kuramochi now seemed interested in their conversation, putting his phone away.

"I... I can't believe Aniki lets you date..." Haruichi mumbled, causing them to snicker. "And with a delinquent like that.."

"HEY!" Kuramochi went to stand up, straightening his body posture to look at the youngest Kominato. "Who are you calling a delinquent, HUH?"

Yoshiko placed a hand on Kuramochi's chest, pushing him away. "Come on Haruichi, you're insulting me. Do you think I'd really date him?"

Kuramochi now turned his head sharply towards Yoshiko. "You too!?"

"Ah... I knew I could trust you, Aneki..."

Kuramochi's eyes twitch. So this is it? This is the Kominato's? Is insulting people in their genes? Do they need it to feel alive? Tch, whatever.

"I'm going to open the door," Haruichi mumbled, getting the keys from his pockets.

"Mhm," Yoshiko moved away from the door to let Haruichi unlock it.

"Come on in, Aneki and Delinquent-san."

"Oi, kid! I'm telling you that I'm not a delinquent!"